WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

CATERPILLAR TOUGH!

YOU SEE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT IS VERY LOUD AND WE'RE PRETENDING THESE TOYS ARE REAL, SO WE HAVE TO TALK LIKE WE'RE ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE. HERE, PUT ON THIS HARD HAT. NO, IT ISN'T REAL, I'M IMAGINING IT, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PUT IT ON. UNIONS HAVE IMAGINATION TOO, YOU KNOW.

Quality Posts

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

I bought that Iron Diesal Train set a year or two ago. It look nice, but it is tough to line up on the tracks. It is also very loud. I would not buy it again, even at $17.

ncsuwolf96

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ncsuwolf96

There is a two pack of the dump truck and loader at Toys R Us for $9.99, but they look like a slightly smaller size.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ncsuwolf96 wrote:There is a two pack of the dump truck and loader at Toys R Us for $9.99, but they look like a slightly smaller size.

Quite smaller, I think. Their package for both is 19" long. Our truck alone is 16" long .

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

seattlekleins

quality posts: 8 Private Messages seattlekleins

The Tough Tracks toys stand up well to permanent sandbox duty.

The light and sound truck go through batteries incredibly quickly. The reason for this is, if you are anything like me, you will remove them.

That said, they are a great deal of fun, and if you have a kid who loves heavy equipment, those hold up well.

jorta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jorta

What are these made of? The specs don't mention if they are plastic or metal.

codex

quality posts: 9 Private Messages codex
seattlekleins wrote:The light and sound truck go through batteries incredibly quickly. The reason for this is, if you are anything like me, you will remove them.

+1

My work here is done. Pedant-man, AWAAYYY!!!