WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Puma Boy Basics

Oh! I see now. These are PUMA brand socks and underwear for boys, not socks and underwear for boy Pumas. Well, anyway, it's an easy enough mistake. I guess pumas would look a little silly padding around in these anyway. And I guess there isn't even a little hole for the tail. That would probably be pretty uncomfortable.
PUMA official site

Quality Posts

wanderinghick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wanderinghick

Why can't we get the boxers in adult sizes?

(would settle for youth XL though)

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189

I bought the white Puma socks awhile back for my son and they are great. Really good quality and hold up well through wearing and washing. Very happy with them.

tonerrefillstore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonerrefillstore

Confused. Says 12 pair - but the description says 2 packs of 6 socks each. Another section of the specs says 3 pair of socks in each bag. Which means only 6 pair not 12? HELP?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tonerrefillstore wrote:Confused. Says 12 pair - but the description says 2 packs of 6 socks each. Another section of the specs says 3 pair of socks in each bag. Which means only 6 pair not 12? HELP?

Ack, sorry we didn't get to your question before the sale ended. I'm pretty sure it was 12 socks as titled. I'll send your question in so it's fixed if we run this sale again.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

tonerrefillstore wrote:Confused. Says 12 pair - but the description says 2 packs of 6 socks each. Another section of the specs says 3 pair of socks in each bag. Which means only 6 pair not 12? HELP?

ThunderThighs wrote:Ack, sorry we didn't get to your question before the sale ended. I'm pretty sure it was 12 socks as titled. I'll send your question in so it's fixed if we run this sale again.

I can verify, you should be getting 12 pairs of socks total

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.