Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3051 Private Messages lichme

How do these compare to Crocs?

Ophelia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ophelia

So I don't really understand the sizing...

5/6
7/8
9/10
11/12
13/1
2/3

...but then the spec charts have listed sizes: 11, 12, 13, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

From the dawgs website: http://www.usadawgs.com/Girls-Dawgs-Spirit.html (I'm not sure those are the identical shoes, but they look similar, and usually within brands, sizing is the same)

it looks like the spec chart is from the youth sizes (11-13 then 1-5), but that doesn't cover the 7/8 and 9/10 sizes, and calls into question the other sizes, which could be from both the toddler (3-10 range) or youth (11-13/1-5) range.

(I'm going to guess the order list has them going in size - so 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 from toddler sizes, and the remainder in youth sizes, but I'd like confirmation before I order anything)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 588 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I've called to get clarification on the size chart. Sorry about that.

UPDATE: The chart is updated to reflect the sizes shown in the drop down. Sizes go from Child 5/6 to Youth 2/3. Remember that children's shoe sizes start over after 13.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3690 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

The sell these at CVS in the aisle I wait in for the pharmacy. They look pretty cheap and they do not look like they would hold up to a lot of abuse but for 9.99 it might be cheap enough to try them out.

eranical

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eranical
lichme wrote:How do these compare to Crocs?

Much Cheaper, however it might also be a situation of you get what you pay for...

I used to love woot & I still love Amazon, however the combo ain't as attractive ...

anglesideside

quality posts: 2 Private Messages anglesideside

Our son got a pair of these under the name "Doggers" from grandma and has loved them. They look identical so I assume it's just a branding name change.

Now he's outgrown them so we ordered a couple more pairs for him and one for his little sister.

Pros:
- Easy on/easy off
- Can wear with or without socks
- Much more flexible and lower profile than Crocs. He trips and falls less in these, and can run more naturally. They're like the barefoot running shoe version of Crocs.
- The velcro strap over the top keeps them on. We had issues with the Crocs heel strap slipping off of little feet when the sizing wasn't perfect.

Cons:
- None. We thought they looked a little cheap at first, but the velcro has held up to his abuse. The bottom tread is pretty well worn, but the way toddlers and little kids grow, I'd be surprised if they fall apart before they've grown out of them.

krhsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krhsmith

does anyone know how they do on wet ground? i need shoes for the pool and want to know if these are a good option

rose9048

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rose9048

I know the limit is 3 total. But how do I order more than 1 different size/color?

NM..I just place 3 different orders, lol. Duh me.

kpascover

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpascover

Does anyone know how they run on width? My kids have wide feet, and they are fine in Crocs, but the off-brand knock-offs have been too narrow.

clocked115

quality posts: 3 Private Messages clocked115

These are awesome! I have a pair of adult size that I also got at CVS but it was a late summer sale and now I need some for the kiddos in the next few weeks. Thanks Woot!

clocked115

quality posts: 3 Private Messages clocked115
krhsmith wrote:does anyone know how they do on wet ground? i need shoes for the pool and want to know if these are a good option

oh yeah these are great around rocky shorelines and to wear for snorkeling so I'm sure they would be great around a pool

anglesideside

quality posts: 2 Private Messages anglesideside
kpascover wrote:Does anyone know how they run on width? My kids have wide feet, and they are fine in Crocs, but the off-brand knock-offs have been too narrow.

Totally anecdotal...but they always seemed narrower than Crocs when I put them on my kid's feet. They fit him well, but ymmv.

fcheung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fcheung

Got a pair of dawgs fleece lined from woot the last time they were on here and my daughter loves them. Just order a couple more here ....

natalieb115

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natalieb115
kpascover wrote:Does anyone know how they run on width? My kids have wide feet, and they are fine in Crocs, but the off-brand knock-offs have been too narrow.

they run very narrow

mesauter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

Just got the 2 pairs of these I bought. They are clearly tagged as $9.99 being the full retail price, not the $36.00 touted in the sale. Total ripoff. Could probably have picked them somewhere else without the shipping for less than $9.99. I am angry.

jaykim1211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaykim1211
mesauter wrote:Just got the 2 pairs of these I bought. They are clearly tagged as $9.99 being the full retail price, not the $36.00 touted in the sale. Total ripoff. Could probably have picked them somewhere else without the shipping for less than $9.99. I am angry.

Have you emailed Woot support? I received mine with a tag as well. Before I opened the bag, I saw the tag with $9.99. Then when I opened up the bag and took the shoes out of the bag, I've noticed a small orange colored price sticker said "$2.95". So I emailed woot support and their response was if I return all of them they will give me the FULL refund. Nice, huh?