WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Apparel and Accessories

Jumping in puddles is fun. Jumping in puddles while wearing suede is not so fun. Instead of having your kid all dolled up in silk and leather, why don't you dress 'em up in stuff meant to get wet? Like these raincoats and flip-flops!

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

what's going on with the top of those space boots? is that a cinch top or something? the other rain boots don't have that.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeeperwoot wrote:what's going on with the top of those space boots? is that a cinch top or something? the other rain boots don't have that.

Looks like elastic to me but the buyer is asking the vendor. I guess it's to make it look more "spacey".

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

I ordered the flip flops last time around and I must say, they are not very comfortable. The sole is very stiff and the straps are hard plastic with almost no give. My daughter thought they looked cool, then wore them for 10 seconds and has not touched them since. She said they hurt between her toes and on the top of her foot. So, be warned.

spafrica2003

quality posts: 6 Private Messages spafrica2003
traquy wrote:I ordered the flip flops last time around and I must say, they are not very comfortable. The sole is very stiff and the straps are hard plastic with almost no give. My daughter thought they looked cool, then wore them for 10 seconds and has not touched them since. She said they hurt between her toes and on the top of her foot. So, be warned.

My daughter had the same complaint but she loves rainbows and wears them anyway. But yes, not a comfy flip-flop.

nahnie29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nahnie29

What happen to the the Youth sizes 1-3 in the Flip-Flops, that were initially offered but never available? Can that be corrected?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

nahnie29 wrote:What happen to the the Youth sizes 1-3 in the Flip-Flops, that were initially offered but never available? Can that be corrected?

i think it has to do with the way our scroll-down menus are set up. we have flip-flops available in some sizes and others in other sizes, etc. but i see what you mean.

i'll forward this feedback along. thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

evanjb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evanjb

I wish the firefighter boots came in adult sizes. I'd wear those.