Some great reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at wayfair.com

myrddinemrys

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myrddinemrys

Even in the pic, this "4 kid tent" only has room for 3 kids! >:-/

Just sayin'!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

myrddinemrys wrote:Even in the pic, this "4 kid tent" only has room for 3 kids! >:-/

Just sayin'!

Pffffft. Plenty of room for 4 kids in there. They're not going to spend the entire time posing in the doorway. They'll sit inside and hatch evil plans.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps

A cute girl smiling at me from a tent like that is exactly how we ended up with 3 kids.

-JCH

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose
namzaps wrote:A cute girl smiling at me from a tent like that is exactly how we ended up with 3 kids.

Awwww...

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

I was thinking about getting a play tent for outdoors. Someplace to put the little ones for their naps while we're at the beach. I suppose the mesh roof takes this one out of the running.

PaulBhatia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PaulBhatia

Is this a pop-up? I looks like it would require assembly

ThunderThighs

Staff

PaulBhatia wrote:Is this a pop-up? I looks like it would require assembly

Not a pop-up. The assembly instructions are linked on the Features tab.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wibehap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wibehap

want to get this for my friend's kid birthday, but how soon am I get this with $5 shipping? If I paid more for faster shipping, am I still get free shipping for other woot stuff for today?

ThunderThighs

Staff

wibehap wrote:want to get this for my friend's kid birthday, but how soon am I get this with $5 shipping? If I paid more for faster shipping, am I still get free shipping for other woot stuff for today?

While often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for processing and shipping out.

Expedited shipping does not unlock the $5 all you can ship. All that money goes to the shipper to rush your package.

FORUM MODERATOR

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
wibehap wrote:want to get this for my friend's kid birthday, but how soon am I get this with $5 shipping? If I paid more for faster shipping, am I still get free shipping for other woot stuff for today?

If you have amazon prime, you can get it faster for cheaper, fyi (if you paid for expedited shipping on woot.)

eno45

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eno45

Got this last time for the 4yr old. We finally got rid of her crib/bed and am in limbo for her new bed. Put her mattress in this and she LOVES it. My kids love tents and this is a great play tent. Standard 2 pole design. Of course this isn't meant for any poor weather. For us this is only an indoor tent. The cheap $25 tent from Walmart is there outdoor play tent.

It's fun watching our 1yr old barrel his way into the tent and then just sit and look around.

liquidsmoke420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages liquidsmoke420
myrddinemrys wrote:Even in the pic, this "4 kid tent" only has room for 3 kids! >:-/

Just sayin'!

LOL

themikeshow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themikeshow

How many adults can you fit in here? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

cabernetharpo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cabernetharpo
themikeshow wrote:How many adults can you fit in here? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Stacked? Or side by side?

I would venture to say about seven adults if they are very, very small...

All kidding aside: The "Four Kids" would have to be around age four and under. I know three five year old boys fit "just okay," but all the different kids of differing ageas that visit us and play with our kids LOVE this thing and readily adapt. It is really only suitable for indoors unless you only use it outdoors briefly and never overnight, in wind, rain, etc. We gave away two as gifts (tents, not children) and they were VERY WELL received. Glad to see them here again.

In for three (again).