WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

If you have a toddler now or have had one in the past, you know what it's like. Anything, even the most undramatic, non-issue issues can set them off. One minute they're happily chattering away with their favorite toy, the next minute they're completely losing it. Zero to meltdown in two seconds flat.

Sometimes it's super frustrating and I think I might lose my mind. Other times it's so ludicrous to me that all I can do is laugh. So when I see things like this blog, Reasons My Son Is Crying, I think 1. Thank God I'm not alone and 2. Why didn't I think of that?

Hope this gave you a little chuckle.

marina1013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marina1013

Mine will play with his favorite toy (an old Tivo remote), put it down, walk away two steps, then start screaming like a snake bit him. I have to hand the toy back to him to calm him down. But he's the one who put it down! Such a weird kid.

That site's hilarious, by the way. I need more screaming pictures of my kid.

hoomgar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoomgar

I understand completely how he feels. It's just at my age it is frowned upon to cry out like that so I just do it in the garage.

elchasqui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elchasqui

This site is HILARIOUS. It's so funny how kids will start crying at the slightest provocation, even if they themselves are the cause of the problem.