WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Umi Girls Shoes

Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba, Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba! Oh, sorry, I was going to talk to you about something, but I got distracted by that song. Shoot, what was I going to say? Oh! Right! BUY SOME UMI SHOES!

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

I need help on these shoe sizes. I'm all about the European thing but come on!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kmontrose wrote:I need help on these shoe sizes. I'm all about the European thing but come on!

If you click on the Specs tab (below the photos on the Sale's detail page), you'll find a chart that converts from Euro sizing to US sizing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fcheung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fcheung

Not sure about the size conversion thats on the web page as below.
Some what confused for example how can a size 32 be a 1 (Kid's size) and yet a size 27 be 10 (kid's size) in U.S. size?

European to U.S. Sizing Conversion Table
European Size: U.S. Size Equivalent
27 10 (kid's size)
28 10.5 - 11 (kid's size)
29 11.5 (kid's size)
30 12 - 12.5 (kid's size)
31 13 - 13.5 (kid's size)
32 1 (kid's size)
33 1.5 (kid's size)
34 2 (kid's size)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fcheung wrote:Not sure about the size conversion thats on the web page as below.
Some what confused for example how can a size 32 be a 1 (Kid's size) and yet a size 27 be 10 (kid's size) in U.S. size?

European to U.S. Sizing Conversion Table
European Size: U.S. Size Equivalent
27 10 (kid's size)
28 10.5 - 11 (kid's size)
29 11.5 (kid's size)
30 12 - 12.5 (kid's size)
31 13 - 13.5 (kid's size)
32 1 (kid's size)
33 1.5 (kid's size)
34 2 (kid's size)

Kids/Youth sizes start over after size 13. It's not a Toddler 1. It's getting into bigger kids sizes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dubdope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dubdope
kmontrose wrote:I need help on these shoe sizes. I'm all about the European thing but come on!

Here is a comparison chart:

http://shoes.about.com/od/sizemeasurementcharts/a/kidssizechart.htm

fcheung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fcheung

Thanks ThunderThighs for the clarification...makes sense now.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

These are great quality sandals, very comfortable. And the price is good, about the same if you found them on clearance or on a very good sale. My daughter has a pair and they are her favorite, she wore them constantly last summer. Good supportive soles, high quality leather (at least on our pair).