1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2772 Private Messages lichme

Dawwwww, its like a snuggie..... for a baby..... that looks cute.

People seem to Love these things

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3360 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on the Lime Owl over at amazon

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I was going through my imgur today and laughed at this. Funny that this comes up again today.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU

MANY sleepsacks have been wooted, some Disney, this might be the first 100% cotton sale.
For reference, similar sales with usually microfleece have been $9.99 typically as well, like this one
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5239635

Product page--click either of the 2 options
https://www.halosleep.com/products/results/?product_category_id=110

General FAQ
https://www.halosleep.com/products/faq__product_info/

cherrysweater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherrysweater

Priced right and just in time for my son's growth spurt. In for two.... on second thought it might be three.

lovinmalemutes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovinmalemutes

These sleep sacks are just such a great idea! You needn't worry your wee one kicked off their blanket and is getting cold. Anything that helps take the worry from a parent, has got to be an awesome product!

cwfenn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cwfenn
cherrysweater wrote:Priced right and just in time for my son's growth spurt. In for two.... on second thought it might be three.

Dang it - my 23-month old is already in 3T!

elandria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages elandria

Perfect for us! Baby was starting to get near the bottom of the medium fleece ones, and the weather's getting too nice for their level of toasty.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn

I'm sure these are fine, safe and tested, but I personally would never manufacture or sell ANY product for babies at all.

Too much risk of ONE baby finding a way to get hurt and then the product recalls and lawsuits start.

Ever look at those recall notices near the customer service department at the big box store? Most are for strollers, car seats, cribs, chairs and stuff for babies and kids. It's scary.

So, left unsupervised (which they should not be), can a baby flip over on it's stomach wearing one of these and not easily get back on it's back? That's how a lot of crib deaths occur, with noses pressed down.

It's all too creepy for me.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

That's a no, unless it comes with Master Chief's helmet.

bradcarlson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradcarlson
radi0j0hn wrote:I'm sure these are fine, safe and tested, but I personally would never manufacture or sell ANY product for babies at all.

Too much risk of ONE baby finding a way to get hurt and then the product recalls and lawsuits start.

Ever look at those recall notices near the customer service department at the big box store? Most are for strollers, car seats, cribs, chairs and stuff for babies and kids. It's scary.

So, left unsupervised (which they should not be), can a baby flip over on it's stomach wearing one of these and not easily get back on it's back? That's how a lot of crib deaths occur, with noses pressed down.

What's the alternative - putting a blanket on the baby that could be pulled up over it's face and suffocating it that way?

In for two of these. We used them with our first and they were great.

methias2014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages methias2014

Think of the money you can save on diapers! Sold!

tonispinone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tonispinone
radi0j0hn wrote:I'm sure these are fine, safe and tested, but I personally would never manufacture or sell ANY product for babies at all.

My 1 year old grandson has been using these (bought from Woot) since birth. He's had absolutely no problem rolling over and he can easily stand up while wearing it. If I can get his parents to find out if he'll fit in the x-large I'll be getting 3 for him.

lucky3773

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lucky3773
lichme wrote:Dawwwww, its like a snuggie..... for a baby..... that looks cute.

People seem to Love these things

These are really cute and super useful! I work in a newborn ICU and these are what we use not only to keep the babies warm, but they are also highly promoted as a safe sleeping method, "back is best." Cheers!

fizzbang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fizzbang

Those aren't "sleep sacks," they're all day diapers. They work, too. At least they did for us. Of course the counseling for the kiddies was a mite expensive but we still call it worth it.

calculush1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calculush1

ack! they are so darn cute! I wanna puke!

math is music

loggerhead123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loggerhead123
methias2014 wrote:Think of the money you can save on diapers! Sold!

That's great! When it says 2T, does that mean 2 tonnes? (Or tons... Just a little less?)