WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Melissa & Doug Toys

Isn't it cute how kids are get a kick out of doing regular everyday living stuff like pretending to cook dinner and getting mail from the mailbox? Well just you wait, Kid. One day that mailbox will be filled with nothing but bills and your own kids will refuse to eat the dinner you've slaved over for hours.
Melissa & Doug official site

tdemick

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdemick

We have the first bead maze and would use it on my son's high chair. It was wonderful until the suction cups stopped working because my son would pull on the maze. Still stands on it's own; however, doesn't seem to hold his attention anymore.

If your child is a puller, avoid. If not, it's a great toy.

beladog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages beladog

Make Your Own Monster kit is actually cheaper @ Amazon...Again.

hardcandy189

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hardcandy189

My son has the Giant Fire Truck Floor Puzzle and LOVES it! It is really big when put together. I am getting the bundle and then just giving that puzzle away to my nephew!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beladog wrote:Make Your Own Monster kit is actually cheaper @ Amazon...Again.

Only if a) you have Prime AND b) you're not factoring in the $5 all day shipping here. You must buy ALL the toys. Plus there's plenty more sites to shop.

Look at my sig for a list of everything.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

The Fashion Design Activity Kit brings back memories from when I was a little girl. I loved mixing and matching the plates and colors. If I had a little girl, I would get her one. I may have to get it for my niece instead.

We do have a good collection of other Melissa and Doug toys. (The cutting food is my son's favorite. He concocts all kinds of dishes in his kitchen for Mommy and Daddy to taste.) The quality of the toys is excellent. I would have purchased the grocery cans if they were still available.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
JRRB wrote:The Fashion Design Activity Kit brings back memories from when I was a little girl. I loved mixing and matching the plates and colors. If I had a little girl, I would get her one. I may have to get it for my niece instead.

We do have a good collection of other Melissa and Doug toys. (The cutting food is my son's favorite. He concocts all kinds of dishes in his kitchen for Mommy and Daddy to taste.) The quality of the toys is excellent. I would have purchased the grocery cans if they were still available.

I had the Fashion Plates big kit and travel size kit...I loved those. I'm too late to get this one, but I'm going to keep an eye out for next time and get it for myself for sure...

I meant for my niece...yeah, my niece.