WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Levana Monitors

I don't know if I've told you this before, but you have a special child. Seriously, yours is the most talented of them all. You might want to keep an eye on that child of yours because your kid is going to become something special, and yes, I'm talking about your specific child. So now that we've got this deep, personal connection going, whaddya say you buy some baby monitors!

canucker1983

quality posts: 17 Private Messages canucker1983

Greetings Wooters!

I'm an employee at Levana and here to answer any questions you might have about our baby video monitors.

Ask away!

Defender Company Rep

tholcomb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tholcomb
canucker1983 wrote:Greetings Wooters!
[...]
Ask away!

I currently use a similar product made by Uniden and one of the major annoyances is that I can not pair more than one monitor to cameras.

Can the Levana cameras be paired to more than one monitor?

wildwoodst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wildwoodst

I'm an employee at Levana and here to answer any questions you might have about our baby video monitors.

Ask away!

The spec says the camera has a speaker. Does the have any white noise capability?

canucker1983

tholcomb wrote:I currently use a similar product made by Uniden and one of the major annoyances is that I can not pair more than one monitor to cameras.

Can the Levana cameras be paired to more than one monitor?

------------------

Great question! While you can pair up to four cameras with one monitor, unfortunately only one monitor can be used with each camera.

Defender Company Rep

canucker1983

wildwoodst wrote:The spec says the camera has a speaker. Does the have any white noise capability?

The speaker is used to play one of three lullabies through or the talk-to-baby feature which is basically two-way voice communication.

Sadly, white noise is not one of the lullabies.

Defender Company Rep

pand0ra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pand0ra

Ask away!

What's the difference between Advanced and Elite models?

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory

I have a Motorola one right now which works perfect, I am looking for another monitor as I am expecting next month and will need one in the new nursery as well as in my daughters room throughout the night. Would they interfere with each other?

One current feature I love is that there is no static/noise that comes through the monitor until she makes noise, is this similar on this one?

jjmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjmoore

Hi- I already have a Levana monitor. It is the baby view 20. If I get one of these monitors for a different baby in a different room, will there be interference between the 2?

canucker1983

imanotherstory wrote:I have a Motorola one right now which works perfect, I am looking for another monitor as I am expecting next month and will need one in the new nursery as well as in my daughters room throughout the night. Would they interfere with each other?

One current feature I love is that there is no static/noise that comes through the monitor until she makes noise, is this similar on this one?

First, congratulations on your expected arrival!

The Era monitors use Digital 2.4 GHz technology which means there should be no interference from other monitors or wireless products.

With the digital frequency you should experience no static background noise and a clear signal all the time.

Defender Company Rep

canucker1983

jjmoore wrote:Hi- I already have a Levana monitor. It is the baby view 20. If I get one of these monitors for a different baby in a different room, will there be interference between the 2?

Good question! Since both the BABYVIEW20 and Era models use digital wireless technology, you should have no issues in terms of interference.

Defender Company Rep

canucker1983

pand0ra wrote:What's the difference between Advanced and Elite models?

The Elite model features the ability to record video to the included SD card, whereas the Advanced model will only take still images.

Otherwise they share all the same great features!

Defender Company Rep

britestar101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages britestar101

shoot, i missed the Elite and the add on camera, do you think this sale will happen again?

canucker1983

britestar101 wrote:shoot, i missed the Elite and the add on camera, do you think this sale will happen again?

It might come up again, I cannot confirm or deny

Defender Company Rep

britestar101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages britestar101

I was looking on your website and see that the Elite was discontinued, is there another device that records video and pictures?

canucker1983

britestar101 wrote:I was looking on your website and see that the Elite was discontinued, is there another device that records video and pictures?

At this time Era Elite is the only model we offer that is able to record video. The Era Advanced will record still images.

Keep an eye out for new models which are being released all the time!

Defender Company Rep