WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Marshmallow Shooters

Okay, we're confused. As kids, we were always taught to not play with our food, and yet, here in our hands are these marshmallow toys. Marshmallows = food, do they not? Seriously, what's going on? Please, just take these off our hands so our brains don't explode.

brendanewpher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendanewpher

Does anyone know how many marshmallows this can hold at one time ?

tara1qt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tara1qt

I bought the Mazooka last time around for a 7yr old. Works great, one marshmallow at a time.
Couple annoyances are batteries died very quickly and the marshmallows had started to get stuck inside the tube. Not fun to clean. To fix that issue we rolled the marshmallows in some extra powdered sugar to make sure it was not sticky at all and also sprayed a little pam on a paper towel and wiped the inside of the tube with it. That cleared the problem right up.
We set up helium balloons around the backyard to use as targets and it shoots wonderfully with good aim. After a while the adults took over and I think we ended up having more fun with it than the kids.

momofbcandconner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momofbcandconner
brendanewpher wrote:Does anyone know how many marshmallows this can hold at one time ?

The one I have is like the "Camo Shooter" and it can hold about 20 marshmallows.

momofbcandconner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momofbcandconner

I own one of these and they are really fun. We just bought a new bag of marshmallows and made sure none were sticking in the bag and the gun worked great. It does take awhile to load because you have put each individual marshmallow in.

threeg78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages threeg78

Man I woulda bought the Marshmallow Fun Classic Rapid Fire- 1280. Does anyone else see the Mass Effect gun there?

edit. For reference
ME Rifle