WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Official MLB Diapers

The crack of the bat, the fresh dew on the grass -- ah, spring is here, and with spring comes the start of a new season of baseball. This means it time to put on the cap of your favorite team, button up the jersey of your favorite player, and of course, outfit your baby with official MLB logo diapers.

zmanda


quality posts: 2 Private Messages zmanda

No Braves! Pooh on you diapers!

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

You don't have diapers for my teams. But then again, shouldn't a baby crap on teams you Don't like?

zmanda


quality posts: 2 Private Messages zmanda
mjc613 wrote:You don't have diapers for my teams. But then again, shouldn't a baby crap on teams you Don't like?



In that case, I need some Yankees diapers...

mesauter


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

Why no size 5 Yankee diapers? The pic is of size 5?

macdonaldj


quality posts: 0 Private Messages macdonaldj

Very nice, but to make them even better, can the Red Sox diapers have the Yankees logo on the inside-back, so my baby can crap on the Yankees!

straka2537113


quality posts: 0 Private Messages straka2537113

so does the kid poo in the team they like or team they hate??

As a Brewers fan I would Crap in Cubs Diapers

your going to have a quote of a quote as a signature? now this is just getting crazy! heh
Why must we all have signatures filled with other peoples quotes?

embhorn


quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

Perfect for all those whiny-baby baseball players and owners!

galbracj


quality posts: 0 Private Messages galbracj

http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/21099961/mlb-boston-red-sox-baby-diaper-pack-reviews/reviews.htm

Not a great review. Low quality diaper that doesn't even display your teams colors well?

I was going to buy one as a novelty but doesn't exactly sound like a home run.

woodman81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman81
galbracj wrote:http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/21099961/mlb-boston-red-sox-baby-diaper-pack-reviews/reviews.htm

Not a great review. Low quality diaper that doesn't even display your teams colors well?

I was going to buy one as a novelty but doesn't exactly sound like a home run.



Not a glaring review but when it comes to items like diapers, it all comes down to personal opinion and opinions vary We bought a case of these and gave them out to several friends with little ones and they loved them! It's a great novelty item.

The logos on quality diapers usually are a little less bold because of the lighter weight materials they use, so most people understand that. As far as quality, they all said they performed as well as their pampers and huggies...Just goes to show, one mans opinion....

bigmommajo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmommajo

Disappointed, woot. These don't seem like a deal at all... $22 for a case of 72 diapers? You could get a name brand box of diapers on sale at the supermarket, with a coupon, for $9-10 ($0.13/ Unit). And with the low quality noted in the reviews, these wouldn't even last long. It's crap! (or is that the point?)

troller11


quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

These would seem to be the proper item for many ball players who think their poo doesn't stink. They cry like babies. We should outfit them like babies, me thinks.

woodman81


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman81
bigmommajo wrote:Disappointed, woot. These don't seem like a deal at all... $22 for a case of 72 diapers? You could get a name brand box of diapers on sale at the supermarket, with a coupon, for $9-10 ($0.13/ Unit). And with the low quality noted in the reviews, these wouldn't even last long. It's crap! (or is that the point?)



Why would you be disappointed in Woot? These typically sell for about $13/bag, you get 3 bags for $22 which means your saving $17! Of course you can find diapers for less money but that's not the point, they're a novelty item,"that's" the point..