WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How did the amount of kids you wanted compare to the amount of kids you ended up having?
  • 10% - I had more than I wanted, and I'm happy about it. 97
  • 7.7% - I had more AND NOW THERE ARE TOO MANY HELP ME 75
  • 39.1% - I had juuuust the number that I wanted. Hooray! 379
  • 22% - I had less. I WANTED MORE, DAMN IT. 213
  • 21.2% - I had less, and I'm glad. I couldn't handle any more. 205
969 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

That I had more was because of my second marriage. My 2 plus her 2. But they are all grown. I come here to look for grandkid stuff.

Daephyl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daephyl

I only have 1 so far, so we're still working on it. But woot needs to come up witha button below the choices that says, "See results" because I would like to see what everyone else said without voting to mess up the poll. This happens all of the time.

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime
Daephyl wrote:I only have 1 so far, so we're still working on it. But woot needs to come up witha button below the choices that says, "See results" because I would like to see what everyone else said without voting to mess up the poll. This happens all of the time.

If you just click "Discuss the poll" you can see the results without voting.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

I got my way and had 2 kids (not counting my step kids who were all older when we married). However, life had to have it's own say in the matter and the two kids I was blessed with arrived 12 years apart.

roni24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roni24

I didn't want kids and I don't have any kids. I got it right!!