qwertyuiop006


quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop006

jasneko, b/c

1. i kinda like the design, and it's a jasneko design that isn't a cute and/or cat design for once
2. it has a chance to print
3. jasneko seems like a nice person (and it doesn't hurt that she posts occasionally in ebw and doesn't seem to disrespect it)

so she gets my votes. i mean vote. singular. not admitting to having more than one vote.

jasneko wrote:Hey all, it's been a while since this thread's been used, but since this has a chance (slim) of printing (been dropping in and out of the fog the past few days), thought I'd post it in case anyone missed it and would like to vote. Thanks!



dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Voted.


Is that avatar the picture of missqwerty I've been waiting for???

When will you enter the derby again????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Voted.


Is that avatar the picture of missqwerty I've been waiting for???

When will you enter the derby again????



my guess is, after the better artists stop.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

How do I vote? I click on the shirt, but I don't see a place.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

blanked


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
pooflady wrote:How do I vote? I click on the shirt, but I don't see a place.



Voting ended today at noon woot time.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
blanked wrote:Voting ended today at noon woot time.



That would explain it. I'm pretty sure I voted for that one way back when.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jasneko


quality posts: 31 Private Messages jasneko
qwertyuiop006 wrote:jasneko, b/c

1. i kinda like the design, and it's a jasneko design that isn't a cute and/or cat design for once
2. it has a chance to print
3. jasneko seems like a nice person (and it doesn't hurt that she posts occasionally in ebw and doesn't seem to disrespect it)

so she gets my votes. i mean vote. singular. not admitting to having more than one vote.


Hey! Somehow I just came across this thread through some other searching. Much appreciated qwerty!!:D
Also, this shirt is in the Mentions of Honor side sale this week if anyone is interested

Spring Stream

Buy!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

olcubmaster


quality posts: 31 Private Messages olcubmaster

Nixon.


I voted for Nixon.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
olcubmaster wrote:Nixon.


I voted for Nixon.



against kennedy?

hot72chev


quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev

Woodrow Wilson

x2 It seemed like a good idea at the time.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:Woodrow Wilson



i can imagine the bumper stickers - "i have a woody for woody"

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

What is this shirt.woot designing thing? Hmm.. maybe I should enter something someday...

moles1138


quality posts: 38 Private Messages moles1138
SkekTek wrote:What is this shirt.woot designing thing? Hmm.. maybe I should enter something someday...



You should. I bet you'd be good at it.



pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
moles1138 wrote:You should. I bet you'd be good at it.



He used to do it all the time. He was good at it.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

moles1138


quality posts: 38 Private Messages moles1138
pooflady wrote:He used to do it all the time. He was good at it.



I know. Not as funny as I thought I was I guess.



pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
moles1138 wrote:I know. Not as funny as I thought I was I guess.



I keep forgetting you were on Woot, just not here.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

moles1138


quality posts: 38 Private Messages moles1138
pooflady wrote:I keep forgetting you were on Woot, just not here.



Took me a while to find the PWA and longer to figure out what the hell it was.