qwertyuiop006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop006

jasneko, b/c

1. i kinda like the design, and it's a jasneko design that isn't a cute and/or cat design for once
2. it has a chance to print
3. jasneko seems like a nice person (and it doesn't hurt that she posts occasionally in ebw and doesn't seem to disrespect it)

so she gets my votes. i mean vote. singular. not admitting to having more than one vote.

jasneko wrote:Hey all, it's been a while since this thread's been used, but since this has a chance (slim) of printing (been dropping in and out of the fog the past few days), thought I'd post it in case anyone missed it and would like to vote. Thanks!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Voted.

Is that avatar the picture of missqwerty I've been waiting for???

When will you enter the derby again????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Voted.

Is that avatar the picture of missqwerty I've been waiting for???

When will you enter the derby again????

my guess is, after the better artists stop.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

How do I vote? I click on the shirt, but I don't see a place.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
pooflady wrote:How do I vote? I click on the shirt, but I don't see a place.

Voting ended today at noon woot time.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
blanked wrote:Voting ended today at noon woot time.

That would explain it. I'm pretty sure I voted for that one way back when.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
qwertyuiop006 wrote:jasneko, b/c

1. i kinda like the design, and it's a jasneko design that isn't a cute and/or cat design for once
2. it has a chance to print
3. jasneko seems like a nice person (and it doesn't hurt that she posts occasionally in ebw and doesn't seem to disrespect it)

so she gets my votes. i mean vote. singular. not admitting to having more than one vote.

Hey! Somehow I just came across this thread through some other searching. Much appreciated qwerty!!:D
Also, this shirt is in the Mentions of Honor side sale this week if anyone is interested

Spring Stream

Vote!