WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Character Shoes

You don't know what it's like to be someone else until you've been in their shoes -- that's how the saying goes, at least -- so have your kid slip on a pair of Spider-man or Justice League shoes so they can experience what it's like to be a superhero. Actually, that still probably won't accurately simulate anything. UHHHHH, did we mention these shoes light up!?

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

$16 for kids sandals? Is that high, or am I just out of touch?

cyberfrog96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cyberfrog96
fgarriel wrote:$16 for kids sandals? Is that high, or am I just out of touch?

Sadly, it's a good deal. Kids shoes are outrageous.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Well, received my order today, but instead of the size 12 shoes I ordered, I got size 8 instead. Customer service notified via e-mail form....

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger
scapsinger wrote:Well, received my order today, but instead of the size 12 shoes I ordered, I got size 8 instead. Customer service notified via e-mail form....

Customer service e-mailed back, no more stock left, so they gave me a refund. Too bad, was glad to have doubled down on the shipping costs that day.

khalilm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khalilm

I got my order the other day and also received the wrong size! I purchased 3 different pair of Spider-Man shoes all in size 11 but what I got was three pair in a size 7! So disappointed. Customer service was great and refunded me but I would rather have the shoes
Anyone get those 11's and want to sell them? Anyone need the 7's?