WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Rock and Bounce Pony

Speed to First Woot:
13m 36.331s
First Sucker:
danbrimett23
Last Wooter to Woot:
BusterBrown12345
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 50% of Kids Woots
Top 48% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 22% of Kids Woots
Top 30% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 14% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 26% < 10 woots
  • 26% < 25 woots
  • 31% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 11% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 14% one year old
  • 74% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 98% bought 1
  • 2% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

3%
1%
2%
0%
0%
2%
5%
8%
11%
7%
7%
4%
9%
7%
4%
5%
2%
2%
4%
2%
4%
3%
5%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


lichme


quality posts: 2779 Private Messages lichme

4 Star Reviews over at Amazon

Some kid you don't know

stfuengtfo


quality posts: 2 Private Messages stfuengtfo

It looks like the more safe/less fun version of this.

Loved that thing when I was growing up

[MOD EDIT: You know this is a kid's site, right? lol]

beck12


quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
stfuengtfo wrote:It looks like the more safe/less fun version of this.

Loved that thing when I was growing up

[MOD EDIT: You know this is a kid's site, right? lol]



How scary am I? My kids have one like you posted & it's outside...on the patio. They love it & they seem to be able to stay on. LOL

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

mijalita


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mijalita

Anyone have a guestimate of ages/sizes for this?

beck12


quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
mijalita wrote:Anyone have a guestimate of ages/sizes for this?



It appears to be similar in size & style to the radio flyer one - if so, then when the child can set up, they can go in (they list it at 6 months) & then by about 3 they are likely too big.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

ZAPPAJOE


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ZAPPAJOE
beck12 wrote:It appears to be similar in size & style to the radio flyer one - if so, then when the child can set up, they can go in (they list it at 6 months) & then by about 3 they are likely too big.



Bought this for my 1 and 2 year old (at the time) about a year ago. I would say it's probably good for up to around age 4 or maybe even 5 for your average sized child.

There are two ways to set up the horse on the red frame. We actually have it with the frame reversed so the horse sits lower to the ground. With my then 1 and 2 year old being closer to 2 and 3 years old now, it's just about time to switch it to the way it's shown. Also, that round harness above the "saddle" comes off once your child is big enough. We took that off within 6 months of buying it.

We paid $99 at Toys R Us, then had a couple of coupons and felt like we were getting a good deal. So $59 seems good to me.

andrewnroman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewnroman

My daughter has the Toys-R-Us version of this horse, which is to say it is exactly the same besides color and name.

That said, as a 1-year-old little girl, she loves horses. In person. In books. On TV. She also loves to bounce; that's what this horse does. It doesn't rock so much as it does rock/slide across carpeted surfaces ... put it in the bounce position for more safety.

She is scared out of her mind by this horse. The voice is a little creepy, and it is a little intimidating to look at I suppose. Unfortunately, it was a battle of grandparents — who could put the birthday presents together faster — so there is no returning it.

What's nice about this is the assembly; easy to put together and adjust into three configurations.

I still tell myself, "She's 1. She'll grow into it." Then I walk into the bonus room and see it sitting there, with that look on its face.... I miss my old plastic monster [pictured above]; dangerous springs and all.

P.S. Its voice is mighty creepy.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

andrewnroman wrote:My daughter has the Toys-R-Us version of this horse, which is to say it is exactly the same besides color and name.

That said, as a 1-year-old little girl, she loves horses. In person. In books. On TV. She also loves to bounce; that's what this horse does. It doesn't rock so much as it does rock/slide across carpeted surfaces ... put it in the bounce position for more safety.

She is scared out of her mind by this horse. The voice is a little creepy, and it is a little intimidating to look at I suppose. Unfortunately, it was a battle of grandparents — who could put the birthday presents together faster — so there is no returning it.

What's nice about this is the assembly; easy to put together and adjust into three configurations.

I still tell myself, "She's 1. She'll grow into it." Then I walk into the bonus room and see it sitting there, with that look on its face.... I miss my old plastic monster [pictured above]; dangerous springs and all.

P.S. Its voice is mighty creepy.



i'm trying to find a video, and i haven't been successful, but i REALLY want to hear that creepy voice.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

andrewnroman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewnroman
PemberDucky wrote:i'm trying to find a video, and i haven't been successful, but i REALLY want to hear that creepy voice.



I should have said voices ... there is this one where it sounds like the horse ate a child, and the spirit of the child is speaking as the horse.

Then there is this one ... where the child has been replaced by a cowboy who has fallen off the horse a few too many times.

YouTube has a little of everything.

Bless this unknown brave shopper.

This horse model is different, but the voicetracks are the same; all Rockin' Riders of some sort.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

andrewnroman wrote:I should have said voices ... there is this one where it sounds like the horse ate a child, and the spirit of the child is speaking as the horse.

Then there is this one ... where the child has been replaced by a cowboy who has fallen off the horse a few too many times.

YouTube has a little of everything.

Bless this unknown brave shopper.

This horse model is different, but the voicetracks are the same; all Rockin' Riders of some sort.



wow. that did NOT disappoint.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.