6%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3165 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid reviews (3.8 out of 5.0) on the Lillebaby Oslo Diaper Bag in brown over at toysrus.com

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3165 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

A couple of almost perfect reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) on the Kalencom Diaper Bag over at Amazon

leilana80

quality posts: 23 Private Messages leilana80

Kind of wondering why the Lillebaby Oslo Diaper Bag has the warranty listed as a "90 Day Scandinavian Child" ...?
Am I missing something?
On a side note, I think I'm in for the brown one- with #2 on the way, I'm due for another (cheap) diaper bag.

Edit: Ahh, I now see "Scandinavian Child" is the name of a company.

tdemick

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdemick

We bought the orange a week or so ago from a woot! sale and we just love it! It's the right size (when not toting a newborn) and has enough compartments for everything we need. The shoulder strap stays put on my shoulder! I have this problem with a lot of bags. While the colors are crazy, they are definitely neutral and my husband doesn't mind carrying this bag at all. The interior zip bag is a great size for a diaper, table liner and small diaper holder (the ones that hold ~64 wipes).

Would definitely recommend and would buy another if I needed it.

wootpapa

quality posts: 18 Private Messages wootpapa

I simply used a backpack, and when I really knew what I was doing, just a fanny pack.

While shopping, that stuff stayed in the trunk of the car anyway. In American culture, who's not a minute or two away from their car? It's not more or less convenient than scurrying to a bathroom and hoping they have a changing station, and not lugging a bag around definitely is more convenient.

tomboynikki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomboynikki

I bought the Lillebaby Oslo Diaper Bag before my baby was born. I put up with it for 3 months before buying a new one.
it didn't hold enough for my infant.
Typically a day trip to grandmas I would pack:
9 diapers, small wipes case, nipple, bottle liners (playtex), one bottle, 1 bottle of water, small tin of formula, spare clothes in a zip lock bag, spare bibs and burp cloths in a zip lock bag. spare binky, a rattle, socks and a receiving blanket.

The diaper bag only closes with magnets on the top. it doesn't have a messenger flap to cover wide opening. It just covers the front wipes and Kleenex part. Which I only used emergencies. If I stored anything in the outside pouches it would take away from space inside the bag. I never got the bag to close at the top. Which if knocked over would cause contents to fall out.

Also the shoulder strap started ripping after 2 months of use.
Just my experience and opinion of the bag. Hopefully someone had better times with this

lhowson77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lhowson77
tomboynikki wrote:I bought the Lillebaby Oslo Diaper Bag before my baby was born. I put up with it for 3 months before buying a new one.
it didn't hold enough for my infant.
Typically a day trip to grandmas I would pack:
9 diapers, small wipes case, nipple, bottle liners (playtex), one bottle, 1 bottle of water, small tin of formula, spare clothes in a zip lock bag, spare bibs and burp cloths in a zip lock bag. spare binky, a rattle, socks and a receiving blanket.

My expectation for a diaper bag is that it will hold the "fixins" for a few diaper changes and some food while out of the house. I do not expect to pack an entire day's worth of diapers, food, feeding supplies, clothes, toys, and bedding. I purchased the Lillebaby Oslo bag during a recent Woot!-off and am quite satisfied with it.