WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Infinity Home Playroom Play Rugs

Decking out my son's playroom in Classical Realism rugs probably wasn't the best idea. I mean, it wasn't necessarily a bad idea, but while he was playing with his toy cars and action figures, I kept getting the sense he wasn't appreciating the true artistic talent that was on display below him. So, I switched to these play rugs, and he likes them. Chalk up one point for parenting!

glennnnie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages glennnnie

I'm wondering what the size is on those rugs that haven't got one listed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

glennnnie wrote:I'm wondering what the size is on those rugs that haven't got one listed.

Those have multiple sizes available. If you click through the sale, you'll see there's a place to select the size. They're, uhm, listed there.

Sorry it was hard to find. Took me a bit to find it too.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

I am SO happy that the outer space rug has Pluto! I can't do cartwheels, so you'll just have to trust me.

Cagny

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cagny

Anyone know the thickness of these rugs? I run a nursery and I hate it the corner of rugs like these begin to curl up.