WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Random Shirts Randomly Sold

You know the drill, right? You buy 'em, we pick 'em, they show up, you tell us how stupid we are, we go into our offices and cry, cycle repeats a few weeks down the road. DO YOUR PART TO KEEP THE SHIRT FLOW IN MOTION! And please, check out the shipping info below, just in case.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

The last time I bought this we struck gold and the shirts were great designs for us. There was one duplicate of a shirt we already had, but that just meant it was already an awesome design!

We think Woot should print the title of the shirts with the design because sometimes the title makes the design that much more entertaining.

nutrageous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nutrageous

These shirts can be whatever you'd like to print on them.

mom2hapakids wrote:The last time I bought this we struck gold and the shirts were great designs for us. There was one duplicate of a shirt we already had, but that just meant it was already an awesome design!

We think Woot should print the title of the shirts with the design because sometimes the title makes the design that much more entertaining.

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

Double, triple, check the sizing. Kids sizes run awfully small. From personal experience, order a K6 for a 4 year-old and it may not be long enough.

ksimoto

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ksimoto

The sizes on these are horrid. I miss the old brand of shirts.

My son is almost 5, and is fairly lean (about 38lbs) and is above average in the height department (about 43inches). He wears a 4T/5T, depending on length. For the AA Woot kids shirts, the size 6 is long enough for him (he will outgrow the length by the end of the year probably) but they are fairly wide, so they droop off his shoulders a little (not enough to make him look really dumpy, but enough for me to notice). The 8 is way too big in both directions, even after washing, so I put them away for next year.

I still buy them because they're a great deal for play shirts and they make us smile, but ooh, what I wouldn't give to get the old woot shirts and their sizing back.

As for prints, I've only received one out of maybe 18 random shirts that I found to be truly distasteful(the one with princesses wielding weapons killing their foes in a size 4). The rest we've been super happy with.

fabfam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fabfam

OK - are the AA blank shirts blank or color? Sorry - slow - it is not clear...THANKS!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fabfam wrote:OK - are the AA blank shirts blank or color? Sorry - slow - it is not clear...THANKS!

They are random colors but blank - as in, no printed design.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fabfam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fabfam
ThunderThighs wrote:They are random colors but blank - as in, no printed design.

Thanks! ;-)

wendy98765

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wendy98765

Are the other (non-AA) random kids' shirts also blanks?

elfgirlniko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfgirlniko
Ninkumpoop wrote:Double, triple, check the sizing. Kids sizes run awfully small. From personal experience, order a K6 for a 4 year-old and it may not be long enough.

Cannot agree with this more! The shirts run way too wide and not long enough. My 3yr old is wearing K6 (and I thought I was buying them early) and they are getting so short that he may not even get to wear them in a year (he isn't really rough and tumble so they would last).

conand19

quality posts: 4 Private Messages conand19

Suggest you separate into boys' shirts or girls' shirts or non-gender. I won't buy this because I know my boys 8 and 10 wouldn't put anything on their backs that remotely smells of "girl stuff." And yes, wide is bad.

Charfish15

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Charfish15

Got mine today and I was pleasantly surprised with what I got! The size 8 fits my tall, slender 7 year old perfectly (wears a size 8-10), after it's washed and shrunk, it will probably fit my tall 4 year old (45 inches).

In size 8, I got:
Ride the Magical Rails
Mr. Fallwinter
Darkness Anymore (son won't wear that one, but daughter claimed it for me to repurpose to a dress)

In size 10, I got:
I Love Books (daughter was overjoyed)
Yeti and Robot (so cute!)
Dramatic Chipmunk (daughter didn't get it, but son will probably wear it once he grows into it)

Overall, a great experience. Will do it again!