Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3459 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

A handful of good reviews (3.2 out of 5.0) over at Amazon

lichme

quality posts: 2846 Private Messages lichme

jeannefromnc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannefromnc

so what's the feel? worth the buy or no? was thinking of it for my sister in law as she is due in September. preempt buy since they don't have a lot of moneh.

first2summit

quality posts: 8 Private Messages first2summit
jeannefromnc wrote:so what's the feel? worth the buy or no? was thinking of it for my sister in law as she is due in September. preempt buy since they don't have a lot of moneh.

I think you can probably get more for your money with just some regular Evenflo baby bottles (3 for $4) from Target/Walgreens. Sign up for the Target Red Card and get 5% off.

The one thing that we've found indispensable is a sterilizer. Phillips makes 3-in-1 for $50 at Amazon. Basically, you put the bottles and nipples in, add a little water, and heats up the water to steam which will kill the germs. It will save so much time in cleaning the bottles. I got my sister one for her twins and they love it!

AngelitaB21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelitaB21
first2summit wrote:I think you can probably get more for your money with just some regular Evenflo baby bottles (3 for $4) from Target/Walgreens. Sign up for the Target Red Card and get 5% off.

The one thing that we've found indispensable is a sterilizer. Phillips makes 3-in-1 for $50 at Amazon. Basically, you put the bottles and nipples in, add a little water, and heats up the water to steam which will kill the germs. It will save so much time in cleaning the bottles. I got my sister one for her twins and they love it!

Or you save your money and boil the bottles in water for 5 minutes to sterilize.

jeannefromnc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannefromnc
first2summit wrote:I think you can probably get more for your money with just some regular Evenflo baby bottles (3 for $4) from Target/Walgreens. Sign up for the Target Red Card and get 5% off.

wow what a great idea! thanks for that! I'll have to give that thought... depends on how much space they have on the counter etc.