WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How much time do you put into a very young child’s birthday party, knowing they won’t remember it?
  • 8.7% - TONS! It’s really for the grown-ups anyway. 78
  • 11.8% - A BUNCH! They’ll see photos one day, right? 106
  • 11.4% - A LARGE AMOUNT! Never miss a good excuse to party. 103
  • 40.1% - A LITTLE! It should just be a small family gathering anyway, at that age. 361
  • 14.3% - A SMIDGEN! Just let ‘em put their fist in a cake and it’s done. 129
  • 13.7% - NONE AT ALL! Birthdays are a tool of the global elite. That’s how the lizardmen trap us in the cycle of time. 123
900 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lizardman175

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizardman175

"NONE AT ALL! Birthdays are a tool of the global elite. That’s how the lizardmen trap us in the cycle of time."

Oh no, they're on to us! plan b, PLAN B! You can't stop us!

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

I put almost no time into it, that is the wife's joy so I let her. She puts enough time into it for it to be fun for kids, cousins, and family...

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

I never understood big parties for little kids. When my daughter turned 1, the only ones that were there to celebrate it were me, her, and her dad. No other relatives lived close enough to come over, but even if they did, I wouldn't have had anything more than her grandparents there. Honestly? I don't think we even gave her cake.

mooneytim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooneytim

It's not about the kids. It is a Celebration for Fam. & Friends.