0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

mpoush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mpoush

It's easy to set up, but is it easy to fold away? We have some of those single person sleeper tents they had around last Christmas, and those take so much effort to get them back in their cases.

larinc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages larinc

Looks like it would be good to keep small people out of the sun at the beach, but does it have stakes to anchor it so it doesn't blow away?

mtsp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtsp

Does anyone have one? I ask because the dimensions don't seem to fit the picture. I think it's actually 60" wide, not 60" tall....

Tbrown03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tbrown03

http://www.pacificplaytents.com/index.php/tents/beach-cabana.html

mamajoan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mamajoan

I did some googling and couldn't find this item with reviews anywhere. Amazon doesn't have the exact item, though it has some that are quite similar. But this one seems to be open in front, whereas all the others have at least a piece of mesh fabric that can be lowered or tied up.

I did find one review of a different "One-Touch" tent from the same brand, saying that the opening mechanism could easily come "unlocked" causing the tent to potentially collapse in on itself. That was here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2882425 although again, as you can see, the product in the link is not the exact same item as this woot.

iadams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iadams

I wish there were a picture of it in the bag - cant find one anywhere. I know what a tent looks like when its up, but will it fit in a suitcase to go on vacation? How much room will it take up in the trunk of my car?

Edit: oops "Dimensions (in carry bag): 33" x 8" x 6"

jamina1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jamina1

I had one of these when I was a kid. It always infuriated me that it didn't have the 4th wall.

FINALLY GOT A Bucket of Candycorn ON 9/22/10!

pksublime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pksublime

I had one of these growing up and it was one of the most useful things we had. Great for creating some shade when you want to be outside. Good for kids sporting events.
I also like to 'camp' in the living room with this and still be able to watch tv or play video games.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

The fact that this particular model can not be found on any other website seems to indicate to me that it is a flawed model that is no longer being manufactured.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

appoaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages appoaf
mamajoan wrote:I did some googling and couldn't find this item with reviews anywhere. Amazon doesn't have the exact item, though it has some that are quite similar. But this one seems to be open in front, whereas all the others have at least a piece of mesh fabric that can be lowered or tied up.

I did find one review of a different "One-Touch" tent from the same brand, saying that the opening mechanism could easily come "unlocked" causing the tent to potentially collapse in on itself. That was here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2882425 although again, as you can see, the product in the link is not the exact same item as this woot.

Says same dimensions... just looks different in the picture.

http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Play-Tents-Cabana-No-19010/dp/B000PU3H1E/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1363706547&sr=1-6&keywords=pacific+play+tents+one+touch+tent

theprincess99998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theprincess99998

Boy, this looks like more fun than the umbrellas my best friend and i used to put up on the kitchen floor to make a tent. They would never stay in place and were too short. But we would still have our picnics. I need some Grandchildren!!!