WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Character Tees

Whenever I'd get upset about all the things that made me look weird or different, like my crooked nose or one ear that stuck out more than the other, my mom used to tell me not to worry about it because it "adds character." Well you know what, mom? I've got enough character. I'd rather not have a big gap between my two front teeth. Yeah. Eleven was a really awkward age for me.

footnotegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages footnotegirl

ARRRRGGHHHHH. Why does the Avengers T, CLEARLY tied into the movie property, not have Black Widow on it??!?!?!!?
This is BS!
Was going to buy this for my daughter, but hardly want her to see that the ONE female superhero they BEGRUDGINGLY added to the line up isn't even allowed to be on the t-shirt.

alderson21

quality posts: 6 Private Messages alderson21

Regarding the Princess Tee, Wootbot says "Enjoy it, kid. This is the last time you'll get to wear glitter without people assuming you work in Vegas."

Now this is patently not true. I know A LOT of belly dancers and OH MY do they ever wear a lot of glitter. I'm afraid some of them may someday get some sort of weird asbestos-like lung disease from it all.

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Black widow missing...what a shame, must be marketed to little boys.

pfffft!

jjkenobi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjkenobi

Might have bought the Rapunzel shirt, too bad it's already gone.

footnotegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages footnotegirl
andrewtl wrote:Black widow missing...what a shame, must be marketed to little boys.

Because god forbid little boys relate to female superheroes, amirite?

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Rapunzel has got her eye on the Hulk's muscles.

pfffft!

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind
footnotegirl wrote:ARRRRGGHHHHH. Why does the Avengers T, CLEARLY tied into the movie property, not have Black Widow on it??!?!?!!?
This is BS!

Why doesn't the Dora shirt have Swiper on it? Why does the Muppet shirt have Kermit instead of a big image of every single Muppet? Where's the Vendaface shirt? It could be a design/marketing decision, or it could be that all art departments the world over exist in one big conspiracy to annoy you.

For the "real" answer, there are already 7 major design elements on that shirt (5 characters, the logo, and "ASSEMBLE") and no realistic way to add an 8th element without the whole thing turning into a cluttered mess. Some might even say it's already a cluttered mess, but that's not the point. A quick Google shows there's at least a dozen or more Black Widow shirts available, so it's not like they're cruelly hiding the character.

acs8233

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acs8233

Bought the Dora the explorer T-shirt for my daughter. It is supposed to play the theme music from the show, but does not. Pretty disappointed about the purchase now .

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

acs8233 wrote:Bought the Dora the explorer T-shirt for my daughter. It is supposed to play the theme music from the show, but does not. Pretty disappointed about the purchase now .

I'm sorry for the mute shirt. You might check the area where the music plays. I'm assuming you have to press something. You might make sure nothing came loose in shipping.

If you still have no luck, please email support@woot.com for assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

molluk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages molluk
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the mute shirt. You might check the area where the music plays. I'm assuming you have to press something. You might make sure nothing came loose in shipping.

My "Dora" T-shirt doesn't work neither... I assume I understand now why they were on sale, given that another person has the same problem... my daughter is so disappointed

aprilmrenteria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aprilmrenteria
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the mute shirt. You might check the area where the music plays. I'm assuming you have to press something. You might make sure nothing came loose in shipping.

We just got ours in the mail today also and it didn't play music either. My little girl wasn't very happy one bit

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aprilmrenteria wrote:We just got ours in the mail today also and it didn't play music either. My little girl wasn't very happy one bit

I'm so sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your woot name and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders