WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sock Monkeys

Yep, that's right. We've got monkeys for sale, and they're not our monkeys. Most of them aren't even flying. Confused? Don't know what to do? Well, we won't consider it cheating if you want to buy one, or two, or three. After all, we're the ones selling them.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann

I was hoping for some more flying sock monkeys with woot capes. Oh well, they're still cool regardless.

So much monkey swag. I wanna buy it all.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 14 Private Messages BelyndaG

My family exchanged sock monkey gifts for Christmas. Not intentionally, but everyone found sock monkey items and bought them for each other. It was a hoot!

Here is what DH got for me and my two sisters:

BelyndaG

quality posts: 14 Private Messages BelyndaG

Oops! Meant to add that I REALLY wish the umbrella were adult sized! I was ready to buy three (and to get my SIL to buy three more under her account) when I realized they are kid sized. Darn!

bpr2

quality posts: 175 Private Messages bpr2

Will the flying sock monkey be used with the next flying woot monkey?

that was fun while it lasted!

bpr2

quality posts: 175 Private Messages bpr2

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Imagine if you will, that the jumbo sock monkey will become the next woot monkey!!!

that was fun while it lasted!

Everiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Everiss
BelyndaG wrote:Oops! Meant to add that I REALLY wish the umbrella were adult sized! I was ready to buy three (and to get my SIL to buy three more under her account) when I realized they are kid sized. Darn!

I agree! I really like the umbrella... it's TOO cute!!

Crystal.

gertiestn

quality posts: 51 Private Messages gertiestn

Gotta say I can't figure out why the Sock Monkey section is listed in kids.Woot instead of regular ole Woot or home.woot. Why would anybody waste these things on, you know, kids?

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

Yeah, I was wondering why woot always puts this fun stuff in the kid's section. We all know who this stuff is really for....

pmatheson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pmatheson

I will buy 2 if someone can assure me that the mouth opens and closes so a child can pretend to make it talk, eat, etc..

thejavagoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thejavagoddess
BelyndaG wrote:My family exchanged sock monkey gifts for Christmas. Not intentionally, but everyone found sock monkey items and bought them for each other. It was a hoot!

Here is what DH got for me and my two sisters:

Please adopt me. I want to be in your family.

My name is actually Shannon. Someone beat me to the username race so I'm using an alias. Duh.