WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

XOLO Mismatched Shoes

I know a girl who openly bucks the standard convention of matching her socks. She says she ain't got time for that. She is my hero. (Side note: She also makes a wicked awesome homemade Zebra Cake.) Anyway, these are totally right up her alley. And I know what you're thinking, but it's not this lady. Though I bet she'd really like these too.
XOLO Shoes official site

Quality Posts

• (5:28 PM, 4/18/2013) jrduran is looking to do some trading...
  • (8:50 PM, 5/3/2013) [INSIDER] johnatxolo helps a member out...

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

What's with the "Size Advisment"? Are these not standard kids shoe sizes?

Are the measurements on the chart the size of the FEET they'll fit, or the size of the shoe itself?

BPL5683

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

sarahat wrote:What's with the "Size Advisment"? Are these not standard kids shoe sizes?

Are the measurements on the chart the size of the FEET they'll fit, or the size of the shoe itself?

Sorry, for the confusion, we've revised it, Xolo's toddler and youth sizes run a little slightly smaller

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

traquy

quality posts: 47 Private Messages traquy
BPL5683 wrote:Sorry, for the confusion, we've revised it, Xolo's toddler and youth sizes run a little slightly smaller

Other question. If you have any around, can you tell if the sole is at all flexible? I love these but my problem with the Vans style shoes is that the soles are so stiff my daughter won't wear them because they flip off her heels. If I knew they have a fairly flexible sole I would probably buy a pair.

editorkid

quality posts: 89 Private Messages editorkid

"Xhoes only live once"?

wharper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wharper

What a great way to recycle damaged returns under the guise of 'fashion'.

toolatekate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toolatekate

Are these shoes only for girls? I think they would be cute for boys too!

robguest

quality posts: 4 Private Messages robguest

I am confused with the whole toddler size thing. These shoes are for toddlers? So don't get them for my 11 year old daughter? I thought girls liked mismatched socks, but not so much with the mismatched shoes?

piraterose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piraterose
wharper wrote:What a great way to recycle damaged returns under the guise of 'fashion'.

Actually it is the fashion - my daughter has been where mismatch clothes for the last couple years. I had drawn the line at mismatch shoes, but I think this will be a great compromise for us.

sceenah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sceenah

What's up with only kids sizes? I know lots of adults who would love a pair too. Was thinking birthday present for my daughter first thing when I saw them but alas...they are way too small for her.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

sceenah wrote:What's up with only kids sizes? I know lots of adults who would love a pair too. Was thinking birthday present for my daughter first thing when I saw them but alas...they are way too small for her.

it's Kids.Woot, after all.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Demarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Demarie
sceenah wrote:What's up with only kids sizes? I know lots of adults who would love a pair too. Was thinking birthday present for my daughter first thing when I saw them but alas...they are way too small for her.

If you look at the XOLO website, they do have women's sizes.

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I don't know if it is good or bad but some of these come in my size so they aren't just for children.

mesauter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

The tie up shoes come in Youth sizes. My granddaughter will be 10 and she wears a size 3. The slip-ons are for toddlers.

robguest wrote:I am confused with the whole toddler size thing. These shoes are for toddlers? So don't get them for my 11 year old daughter? I thought girls liked mismatched socks, but not so much with the mismatched shoes?

ceagee

quality posts: 59 Private Messages ceagee
PemberDucky wrote:it's Kids.Woot, after all.

You would think Woot would of caught on by now that their wooters are kids at heart and like toys and fun things. ( well most of them.)

ETA: XOLO site

Pssst...Woot get some of the Women's sizes please. You have better deals !

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

They run a *slight* bit smaller? I bought my son the size 6 (he's in a size 5 for most shoes) and I can't even get his chubby toes into them Looks like a coworker or a relative will be getting a regifted pair of shoes ;)

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

jennyland

jennyland wrote:They run a *slight* bit smaller? I bought my son the size 6 (he's in a size 5 for most shoes) and I can't even get his chubby toes into them Looks like a coworker or a relative will be getting a regifted pair of shoes ;)

So, I just check out XOXO's site...can I do an exchange through them from this sale?

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes

PemberDucky

quality posts: 39 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jennyland wrote:So, I just check out XOXO's site...can I do an exchange through them from this sale?

have you emailed Support@Woot.com yet?
dunno about the exchange capabilities, but we might be able to right this another way.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jennyland

PemberDucky wrote:have you emailed Support@Woot.com yet?
dunno about the exchange capabilities, but we might be able to right this another way.

Hi! I didn't email Woot support yet because I was holding out a prayer that I could exchange them (and I see that all your sales were sold out, so I know the likelihood of y'all finding a misplaced 7 would be slim to none) even though I know that Woot support is the best on the planet!! I did write XOLO's customer service and just received an email back stating that if I pay for the return shipping, they'll gladly exchange the shoes for me! So, yay!! An awesome pair of kicks for my little man, redeemed!

jrduran

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrduran

Hi, can anyone tell me where these shipped from please? I ordered 2 pairs and they are way too big so I want to exchange them and Woot can't exchange them because they don't have any more. I threw away my packing slip but remember seeing that they were shipped from a personal store or something. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

johnatxolo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages johnatxolo

Hey there...I just saw your message. I am so sorry that the shoes don't fit as you wanted them too. Please feel free to return them to the address below along with the size that you would like and we will be happy to make the adjustment:

Xolo Shoes
Attn: Returns/Exchanges
1725 Humble Place Drive
Humble, Texas 77338

jrduran wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me where these shipped from please? I ordered 2 pairs and they are way too big so I want to exchange them and Woot can't exchange them because they don't have any more. I threw away my packing slip but remember seeing that they were shipped from a personal store or something. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!