WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ginsey Bath Solutions

Taking a bath. It's hard, amirite? There are the soap suds in your eyes, there's the slipping on the floor, there's the water all over the place. So imagine trying to do it as someone who hardly knows how to talk! Aye aye aye -- now that's a challenge. Well, problem solved, with solutions. GINSEY SOLUTIONS.
Ginsey official site

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud

Why would the sesame street bath mat be adorned with my favorite cars characters? We aren't a cars loving family, but we sure love our elmo.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hizzeraud wrote:Why would the sesame street bath mat be adorned with my favorite cars characters? We aren't a cars loving family, but we sure love our elmo.

You are confusing me. Did we have a photo wrong?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

midmigurl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages midmigurl
ThunderThighs wrote:You are confusing me. Did we have a photo wrong?

You have your description wrong under the Sesame Street bath mat...it's apparently adorned with cars characters.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

midmigurl wrote:You have your description wrong under the Sesame Street bath mat...it's apparently adorned with cars characters.

AHA! It was like playing I Spy. I sucked at I Spy. thanks for pointing that out. I've sent it in for fixing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

BenH98

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BenH98

Does anybody use one of these? I'm just thinking it'd be a pain to blow up every time.

djzings

quality posts: 4 Private Messages djzings

My daughter has outgrown this, but we had something like this in the shape of a duck. It was really useful actually. We didn't take the air out each time. We just dumped the water and put it, in our case, on the washer and dryer between uses. These look even more useful actually.

spiffy577

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiffy577

I have been looking for one of these for a while. I guess I am not going to get one though since there aren't any tubs for boys. It'd be strange to get a Disney princess one.

kinnick40

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kinnick40

We were given an inflatable tub for our twin boys and I didn't see the point until we used it. It was great! Once they were too big for the infant tubs it was the only way to easily give them a bath at the same time without one of them falling or bashing into something. We never deflated it- ours had a hook, but we usually just left it upside down in the tub. If you have to pay the shipping, they are probably just as cheap elsewhere unless you really want princesses.

It was also great for traveling.

tldickson74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tldickson74

The poor kid in the tub is apparently being disintegrated. Photoshop isn't very kid-friendly? :-)

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

We bought the inflatable duck bathtub mentioned in a previous post for our granddaughter and she loves it so much she plays in it when she's not taking a bath! These look bigger, I wonder two things. One - is it really big enough to take over when she outgrows the ducky bath? Two - if it is bigger, will it still fit in a standard bathtub?

To the poster with the question about letting out the air between baths, that would be entirely too much work. Definitely leave it inflated between baths.

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose
spiffy577 wrote:I have been looking for one of these for a while. I guess I am not going to get one though since there aren't any tubs for boys. It'd be strange to get a Disney princess one.

What do boys have against Dora?