WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LEGO Monster Fighters Clock-Your Choice!

Speed to First Woot:
2m 20.113s
First Sucker:
mikelau23
Last Wooter to Woot:
greatwolffenris
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 45% of Kids Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 17% of Kids Woots
Top 22% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 7% first woot
  • 5% second woot
  • 24% < 10 woots
  • 28% < 25 woots
  • 34% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 7% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 79% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 71% bought 1
  • 21% bought 2
  • 8% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
7%
9%
9%
9%
10%
8%
5%
5%
5%
5%
4%
4%
2%
5%
4%
5%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2739 Private Messages lichme

jjkenobi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjkenobi

I know legos are expensive, but sheesh. Even both at $11.99 would be high.

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

jjkenobi wrote:I know legos are expensive, but sheesh. Even both at $11.99 would be high.

These aren't normal LEGOs, they're both 9 inches tall.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

twstrchk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk

Since they are also alarm clocks - what kind of alarm do they emit? Blood curdling screeches? Low moans that get louder and louder?

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

twstrchk wrote:Since they are also alarm clocks - what kind of alarm do they emit? Blood curdling screeches? Low moans that get louder and louder?

It's got a nice digital "beep beep" to it. If you wait a few seconds it's cadence picks up a bit. You can hit snooze by pressing the head down. Or you can switch the alarm off on the back.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

lovingmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovingmama

Last time these were on here I saw some at Target for $24.99. So this is a great deal since you can buy both for the same amount as one at the store.

tedmelnick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tedmelnick

I got the Dracu-I mean, "The Vampire" clock when they were up a couple of weeks ago, it's not a bad little clock! As stated before, you push his head down to snooze; that's also the mechanism to make the display light up a nice blood-red shade.

The alarm is fairly loud, and shrill enough to be really irritating if you snooze it and forget to turn it off when you get up.

The face glows in the dark, which is a nice touch. The hands might also glow in the dark, but if they do, it's a different, less glowy material than the face.

The only concern is that they are battery powered, rather than plug-in...but I have plenty of rechargeables, and the clock takes maybe a minute to set.

froggyhiccups

quality posts: 1 Private Messages froggyhiccups

I bought the vampire as an Easter gift for my son, but it is so cool, I am keeping it for myself. The glow in the dark face is especially awesome.

downsyndrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages downsyndrom

Also the bandages on the mummy glow in the dark.

xerobull

quality posts: 4 Private Messages xerobull

These little guys are fun, and they glow in the dark. As a clock...meh.

I saw them just the other day in the Lego store for $10 for one and $15 for the other on clearance.

I'd say that they're great at this price if you buy them both to take advantage of the shipping discount...if you are a big Lego or 'classic' monster fan.

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523
BPL5683 wrote:These aren't normal LEGOs, they're both 9 inches tall.

I wish there was a picture of someone posing them so we can get a reference. :-(

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

I was so close to buying one of these last time they were up. Pulled the trigger this time.