WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Radio Controlled Vehicles

Sure, they look like fun remote controlled vehicles, but I know what they really are. Dog grooming devices. So put down that weird toe clipper contraption and step away from the styptic pencil. Your life is about to change for the better. All you need is a pooch with an overdue pedi and a concrete driveway.
Kid Galaxy official site

Wookieedog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wookieedog

What gives Woot? for the remote Bump and Chuck cars....$31.03 on Amazon with free Prime 2 day shipping, or $27 here plus $5 for shipping for a Woot total of $32? Woot deals are supposed to be cheaper than Amazon, not more expensive with shipping?

1ezmonkey

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 1ezmonkey
Wookieedog wrote:What gives Woot? for the remote Bump and Chuck cars....$31.03 on Amazon with free Prime 2 day shipping, or $27 here plus $5 for shipping for a Woot total of $32? Woot deals are supposed to be cheaper than Amazon, not more expensive with shipping?

If you buy more than 1 its cheaper

I think I'm getting into Heaven.
WOOT = 130 items
SHIRT.WOOT = 72 shirts
WINE.WOOT = 1 item (can't ship wine to Pa.)
SELLOUT.WOOT = 30 items
KIDS.WOOT = 18 items

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

1ezmonkey wrote:If you buy more than 1 its cheaper

True. Plus deals often get better if you take advantage of $5 All You Can Ship.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

OOOOOOOO A bat cycle!!!!! :D

that was fun while it lasted!

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB

Will these jump the shark?

kschoenberg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kschoenberg

Semi - Decent reviews, but if you have Prime no great deal here... Woot needs to step it up a bit.

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Galaxy-Tractor-Trailer-Flames/dp/B006OA8UPW