WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Heys Disney Luggage

Packing sucks. We all know it. But that doesn't mean our kids have to know it yet. Embrace the blissfulness of ignorance, and turn packing into a game with this wide assortment of Disney characters. Thanks to these colorful bags, it's gotten much easier to hide your kid from the miseries of adulthood.

swapna5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages swapna5

How come there are no girlie rolling duffles??

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

Hey woot! I am moving on April 8th, can this get here in time? I ordered 4.

grecom25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grecom25

OK, do people sit at there computers refreshing the woot pages every minute waiting for new deals, or do you sell things where the quantity is like 5? I check woot every day around 8AM EST and things I would like to purchase are always sold out!

srchibimn01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srchibimn01

Please offer more Disney Fairy gear!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!! I wait ONE day and it's already sold out!!

grecom25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grecom25
srchibimn01 wrote:Please offer more Disney Fairy gear!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!! I wait ONE day and it's already sold out!!

It's rediculous. I barely have time to check this site once a day. Now it looks like I will need to check 3 times...

95GLX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 95GLX

Still waiting on this to ship, days since it was ordered. The Toy Story one we ordered immediately after this is already here. The kids opened the box thinking they would both be there together but there was only one. Now, my 4 year old keeps asking if his is here yet. Where's my bag daddy, is it here yet? No son, it still hasn't shipped.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

95GLX wrote:Still waiting on this to ship, days since it was ordered. The Toy Story one we ordered immediately after this is already here. The kids opened the box thinking they would both be there together but there was only one. Now, my 4 year old keeps asking if his is here yet. Where's my bag daddy, is it here yet? No son, it still hasn't shipped.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your extra orders yet.

Usually, shipping can take up to 5 business days from placement of each order.

If you still haven't received any updates to you order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They're willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

dmbarber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmbarber
95GLX wrote:Still waiting on this to ship, days since it was ordered. The Toy Story one we ordered immediately after this is already here. The kids opened the box thinking they would both be there together but there was only one. Now, my 4 year old keeps asking if his is here yet. Where's my bag daddy, is it here yet? No son, it still hasn't shipped.

Any luck receiving yours yet? Mine has still not shipped.

Update: Just received an email saying this shipped on 3/23.

hxcheli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hxcheli

I ordered the Cars backpack on 3/7/13 and it still hasn't shipped yet. I contacted support@woot.com about it, but unfortunately they couldn't give me an update because the item is being shipped by one of their vendors. They just said I'd receive an email when it does ship. It's a little disappointing since I got it for my son's birthday, and I figured I ordered it early enough to get here in time.

gcj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcj

Ordered My kid one and it has not arrived either...
I inquired with Woot CS and they asked me to be patient, so I was. A couple of days later I get an email saying my item has shipped... another 2 days after that I click on the tracking number... Fed Ex states the item shipped on the 7th of March. and states it was delivered on the 13th. Problem is, I've not received it. I have received 2 other items from woot purchased after I ordered the Disney luggage. something sketchy is going on.

gcj

hxcheli wrote:I ordered the Cars backpack on 3/7/13 and it still hasn't shipped yet. I contacted support@woot.com about it, but unfortunately they couldn't give me an update because the item is being shipped by one of their vendors. They just said I'd receive an email when it does ship. It's a little disappointing since I got it for my son's birthday, and I figured I ordered it early enough to get here in time.

I suspect Woots vendor is not so great at fulfilling orders...

gcj

How come it seems that nobody has received their Items from this sale? something is afoot at the circle K...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gcj wrote:How come it seems that nobody has received their Items from this sale? something is afoot at the circle K...

I show your backpack ordered on 3/5 was delivered on 3/13. You should have a tracking number in Stuff You Bought or you can use track by reference with your order number.

Here's how to use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

If you have questions, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hxcheli wrote:I ordered the Cars backpack on 3/7/13 and it still hasn't shipped yet. I contacted support@woot.com about it, but unfortunately they couldn't give me an update because the item is being shipped by one of their vendors. They just said I'd receive an email when it does ship. It's a little disappointing since I got it for my son's birthday, and I figured I ordered it early enough to get here in time.

I've sent a note to see I can find out more info on this.

UPDATE: You should have received an email from CS on Friday. If you didn't, check your spam/junk folder. You can also contact support@woot.com.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gcj

[quote postid="5387321" user="ThunderThighs"]I show your backpack ordered on 3/5 was delivered on 3/13. You should have a tracking number in Stuff You Bought or you can use track by reference with your order number.

Yeah, it was mailed to someone else's house, that lives in my zip code. thats unfortunate because it took me a little under 10 min to find out what happened to my item once I received the tracking info on the 20th of march. 7 days AFTER it was delivered to someone who did not pay for it. or order it.
I truly believe this is not woots fault, but this problem not being resolved and being left in the dark for well over a month is a real mistake on woots behalf.
so far thanks for nothing other than taking my money ...
--
greg