WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mish Mash Organic Food Snack

Ever wonder why kids want to grow up to be astronauts? It's not because they're excited about space exploration. No, it's the food they're fed at an early age. With options like Mish Mash, no wonder they want excuses to eat packaged food again. This stuff is so good that we wouldn't blame you for taking a nibble yourself now and then.

danflek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danflek

According to the web-site, these products are kosher when bearing the O-U. Does this batch that is being sold on Woot! have the kosher symbol? Would I get a refund/return if not?

plumorganics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plumorganics

Hi danflek, our Tots Mish Mash pouches are indeed kosher certified, however, our Fruit Mish Mash packaging does not berain the kosher symbol. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please email us at info@plumorganics.com if you have any questions. Thanks! -Plum Organics

traquy

quality posts: 50 Private Messages traquy

Look good, I know my daughter loves the applesauce ones. Will have to try them out next sale, if I can get to them in time!

kate2couches

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate2couches

I bought this, but only received 6 pouches instead of 24. Did anyone else have this problem?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kate2couches wrote:I bought this, but only received 6 pouches instead of 24. Did anyone else have this problem?

it's possible that they shipped in separate packages, but i am not certain.
to get details about this, email Support@Woot.com and let them know your order was incomplete.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.