WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids Throws & Pillows

Your kid is going to take a nap at some point, and what's the WORST place to nap? That's right. The bed. That's for BEDTIME! So have some throws around for your kid to snuggle up under. It'll make the room look nice before, and give you an adorable photo after.
Chooty & Co official site

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Am I the only on that saw "Giddy Throw Up" at first, instead of "Giddy Up Throw"??

Can we maybe add a hyphen?

Giddy-Up Throw?

devexityspace

quality posts: 25 Private Messages devexityspace

Correct me if I am wrong, but babys shouldn't have pillows.......

I think it needs to be renamed to Toddler Pillow before someone throws one of these in a crib

Bunnies Ogling Carrots Count: 6
Todd's Dirt: 6
Monkey Count: 3
Woot Lights Count: 1
Leak Frogs: 0

vmommyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vmommyx

Is the Monkey pillow really 26x40?? That's a ridiculously large pillow, and looking at their website, it seems that the only monkey pillow there is 12.5 x 19.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vmommyx wrote:Is the Monkey pillow really 26x40?? That's a ridiculously large pillow, and looking at their website, it seems that the only monkey pillow there is 12.5 x 19.

Yeah, looks like you're probably right. I sent it in for verification and correction.

EDIT: And it's fixed.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders