WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Disney Jewelry

It doesn't matter if you're trying to impress some desert rat or proving your independence over that jerk who won't let you use the army, some days you just want to look pretty. And face it, in this country Disney INVENTED the concept of royalty!

imyourxpan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imyourxpan

Hmmm...I wonder if I should get this for my niece! Is this legit Disney merchandise? Tinker Bell looks a little funky IMO

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

imyourxpan wrote:Hmmm...I wonder if I should get this for my niece! Is this legit Disney merchandise? Tinker Bell looks a little funky IMO

It's Disney licensed, yes. If you look at the close-up of TB, her wings make her body look weird. They probably had to do that to make the piece stronger.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

wvutkep1002

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wvutkep1002

No fun for me; my daughter is obsessed with Daisy Duck, the one character that gets no love in the merchandising arena. One plush toy is all we have been able to find...

I just keep buying more and more crap...