greeneggsandham

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greeneggsandham

Any idea on the range for these? How far away they can be controlled from?

tgrebe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgrebe

I received mine today. Very fun to fly, but I can't figure out how to change the channel. They are both on the same channel out of the box. Anyone know how to change it?

cehlebracht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cehlebracht
tgrebe wrote:I received mine today. Very fun to fly, but I can't figure out how to change the channel. They are both on the same channel out of the box. Anyone know how to change it?

I am having the same issue. I see CHA near the power switch and the copters are on channel C. I cannot change the channels.

tgrebe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgrebe
cehlebracht wrote:I am having the same issue. I see CHA near the power switch and the copters are on channel C. I cannot change the channels.

I figured it out. The copter will dynamically change to sync with the remote. Turn the remotes to different channels and start the copters up seperately, one with each remote. That CHA near the power switch threw me off too.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tgrebe wrote:I figured it out. The copter will dynamically change to sync with the remote. Turn the remotes to different channels and start the copters up seperately, one with each remote. That CHA near the power switch threw me off too.

Thanks for sharing that. I passed it on to customer service in case someone writes in with that question.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kkd01

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kkd01

My son and I have a blast with these! They fly well, maneuver great, but the battery doesn't last but a few minutes before you have to recharge. Definitely recommend for having fun.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for sharing that. I passed it on to customer service in case someone writes in with that question.

I was just about to crank up the email. Thanks for that QuiP!!

move along