WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Love Your Baby

Because you can't literally shower your baby with love, we've got the ingredients to make your baby's shower (okay, bath is more likely, but use shower for the sake of comparison) a wonderful experience. While these products aren't made out of love, they are made with love, and will show your baby you love them. Or something like that.

italianemperor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor

Ordered four of the breathable blankets total. One had a broken zipper, but the other three work very well. The two zipper thing is very convenient when trying to get a sleeping infant into the blanket or changing a diaper.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

italianemperor wrote:Ordered four of the breathable blankets total. One had a broken zipper, but the other three work very well. The two zipper thing is very convenient when trying to get a sleeping infant into the blanket or changing a diaper.

They have a 90-day woot warranty. I hope you emailed support@woot.com for assistance.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

clocked115

quality posts: 3 Private Messages clocked115

I ordered the Grandma Els Diaper rash cream and I love that its approved for cloth Diapers, not to mention the price it retails for on other sites (wow). I also ordered the blackout curtain last time and that was installed in seconds also. Great products guys!

italianemperor

ThunderThighs wrote:They have a 90-day woot warranty. I hope you emailed support@woot.com for assistance.

I did now, thanks!!!

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

the diaper rash cream is great, and as was mentioned good for cloth diapers. I actually still use the diaper cream on occasion as my 5 yr old will hold her pee too long when playing or distracted and end up with wet undies...which turns into "undie rash" over the course of the day (when I don't know about it). So, good investment even in the long term.

It is also very good for other types of nether-rashes that happen from time to time. My husband is man enough to use it in summer when things get a little raw down there.

italianemperor

italianemperor wrote:I did now, thanks!!!

Thanks for the quick customer service!

The wearable blankets are great, will be perfect for spring.

kimat401

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kimat401

I purchased the Oslo diaper bag several months ago. It's a nice bag but not big enough for my needs. Plus the wipes/tissue holders ripped after a few uses and that was what attracted me to the bag in the first place. My husband always Mondayes about not being able to find the wipes buried in the diaper bag. We went back to our trusty diaper dude bag, which I highly recommend to anyone looking for a unisex diaper bag or if you prefer something less petunia picklebottom but still sturdy and functional.

newtgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages newtgirl

Graco play yard:
There is no changing table pictured, just the bassinet and mobile. Is it included?
In specs section, the fall hazard when baby can get to hands and knees or is 15 lbs refers to the *bassinet* only. Manual says to stop using play yard when child is 35” tall, 30 lbs, or can climb out.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

newtgirl wrote:Graco play yard:
There is no changing table pictured, just the bassinet and mobile. Is it included?
In specs section, the fall hazard when baby can get to hands and knees or is 15 lbs refers to the *bassinet* only. Manual says to stop using play yard when child is 35” tall, 30 lbs, or can climb out.

It does not come with a changing table. We've tweaked the features and specs so hopefully everything is more clear. Sorry for the confusion.

Someone pointed out though that you can use the bassinet as a changing table.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mledawn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mledawn

The Grandma El's gift set is available on Amazon for $32.78 with free shipping.

So, basically a wash.

http://www.amazon.com/Grandma-Els-Complete-Babies-Shampoo/dp/B0094AUG7O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ba_4

stephinnl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephinnl
ThunderThighs wrote:It does not come with a changing table. We've tweaked the features and specs so hopefully everything is more clear. Sorry for the confusion.

Someone pointed out though that you can use the bassinet as a changing table.

This is still a good deal without the changing table.

http://www.diapers.com/p/graco-pack-n-play-play-yard-zooland-109164?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_term=AGO-104&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&CAWELAID=1338657810&utm_content=pla&ca_sku=AGO-104&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw={keyword}

That is the next most inexpensive one and it also comes without a changing table. $72.00, so $50 with the $5 shipping is great!

Honestly, who really uses those? With this being our 4th baby, the floor/couch/flat surface was the changing table. When you need a change, you need a change!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
stephinnl wrote:Honestly, who really uses those? With this being our 4th baby, the floor/couch/flat surface was the changing table. When you need a change, you need a change!

We do.
Every day - almost every time.

This is our 3rd child, and honestly, sometimes the changing table is about the only uncluttered spot in our small house with 5 people and 4 pets (one of which is a 75 lb dog who would want to "help" with the diapers).

He also tends to try to flip less on the changing table. On the bed, he thinks flipping is a game to play.

xbilx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xbilx

the car seat rocker is worth every penny. this is the first time I've had purchased one, for our 3rd child, and it is magic. also very helpful and portable on trips. got it on woot a month or so ago, about to get another just for backup/to stop having to move it around. also been on the same 3 D Batteries since I started using it.