WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

WallPops Wall Art

After watching hours of cartoons and reading picture books, it's no surprise that our kids often have that desire to take a trip into another world. Well, enter the magical world of creatures that are stuck to the wall. That should suffice, and if it doesn't, just give your kid some ice cream. That'll change the subject.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Edited out the comment. This is a good deal. I should have edited before I replied to myself.

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak
ginbak wrote:Wow. I love woot! and all, but these sets are going for under $20 at other sites.

That's kind of disappointing.

Never mind! I need to read the copy (the copy writers I work with daily have told me this too). You get 4 sets!

Totally a good deal. Repetitive, but good.

Oh... and as a graphic designer, nobody ever reads the copy. (Except for some of woot!'s - 'cause its awesome).

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

They should have a mix-n-match dots so you can have Wall Twister!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bnbsouthworth wrote:They should have a mix-n-match dots so you can have Wall Twister!

That there is a million dollar idea!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kimat401

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kimat401

Can these be stuck to each other and still repositioned? I like the idea of sticking monsters in some of the circles and squares for my boys room. Thanks.

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner
ginbak wrote:Never mind! I need to read the copy (the copy writers I work with daily have told me this too). You get 4 sets!

I dunno… I see a lot of these types for under $10 at stores. The only ones I recall as being higher are licensed ones, like Toy Story or Cars (which I got for my guy). In fact, I bought a number of ones like these (big construction vehicles, and a space themed one) at the local dollar store (yes, for a buck). These seem pretty plain jane for a lot of money, even if they are fours sets. My 2¢.

Patsycar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Patsycar

If you don't want to spend $40.00, go to the WallPops website and just get 1set of the 4 sheets for just $17.99. I mean, how many monsters do you want hanging around yor kid's room anyway?

http://www.wallpops.com/monsters-glow-wall-stickers.aspx

dybtony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dybtony
kimat401 wrote:Can these be stuck to each other and still repositioned? I like the idea of sticking monsters in some of the circles and squares for my boys room. Thanks.

From the WALLPOP website

These stickers have brilliant glow in the dark technology and are repositionable and reusable.

clodia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clodia
kimat401 wrote:Can these be stuck to each other and still repositioned? I like the idea of sticking monsters in some of the circles and squares for my boys room. Thanks.

Yes, picture on the boxes show that you can stick them on top of each other

clodia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clodia

So, I ordered these YESTERDAY (Wednesday) and they arrived at 8:00am THIS MORNING (THURSDAY)!

there are 4 full sets per order, so you get half a million little monsters and peace signs. I ordered those 2 sets plus a set of dots. I can probably cover all the walls in my entire house with all these stickers. They look awesome, and my kids are thrilled (8 and 10).

If you don't want so many, you can regift the extra sets, as they are packaged to be on store display shelves.

WOOT WOOT!!