WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LEGO Monster Fighters Clock-Your Choice!

Speed to First Woot:
2m 41.880s
First Sucker:
TJJohn12
Last Wooter to Woot:
squidgerino
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 39% of Kids Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 7% of Kids Woots
Top 10% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 8% first woot
  • 6% second woot
  • 27% < 10 woots
  • 23% < 25 woots
  • 36% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 7% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 16% one year old
  • 76% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 70% bought 1
  • 22% bought 2
  • 8% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

8%
5%
3%
1%
2%
2%
5%
5%
9%
7%
7%
6%
6%
4%
4%
3%
2%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen

Oh, these are adorably horribly stupid! I did not know they existed and don't need any more clocks but WANT THEM.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Do I have kids? No. Did I just buy the Mummy because I think that it'll be cool on my desk as a clock AND a pen holder? Yes.

that was fun while it lasted!

mossygreen

At the Lego website they have pictures from different angles, including what the clock would look like walking towards you in a threatening manner. I think I just talked myself into one of each.

lichme

quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme
bpr2 wrote:Do I have kids? No. Did I just buy the Mummy because I think that it'll be cool on my desk as a clock AND a pen holder? Yes.

Just because it sells on kids, it doesn't say it's only for kids.

Recommended Ages: 6+ Years

There is nothing that specifies a max. We are all kids at heart.

bpr2

Hmmm, perhaps I shall pick up the vampire as well! It's sold out on the Lego website.

mossygreen

bpr2 wrote:Hmmm, perhaps I shall pick up the vampire as well! It's sold out on the Lego website.

I did! Of course, I'm a mentally ill hoarder, so my example should possibly be cautionary.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mossygreen wrote:I did! Of course, I'm a mentally ill hoarder, so my example should possibly be cautionary.

Worthy of a spit-take! (NSFW - language)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpr2

That was great! Thanks for posting TT!

ThunderThighs wrote:Worthy of a spit-take! (NSFW - language)

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Love the vampire! A must have!

COUNT WANTULA!

landfieldjc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages landfieldjc

I got the Anakin Skywalker edition a while back when I started college, again, last year.
One set of batteries--never had to replace em, and a whole bunch of "never been late ever" later, I have a good reputation, and a great knack for organic chemistry. I also knock him off of his perch all the time.

Get a clock, learn Organic Chemistry.

Pros: long life, loud enough--but not too loud or annoying. Reliable and ULTRA durable.
Cons: no 24/hr time

landfield@instagram

diemlinh7

quality posts: 9 Private Messages diemlinh7

Awesome. Just awesome. They are very cute (in person). We keep ours in the playroom since the kids are 6 and under and didn't want to/shouldn't wake to those faces in the morning. They love them though.

We have a green Ninjago lloyd clock by their beds and he's adorable too.

Seriously cannot go wrong with these!

foreverlawst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foreverlawst

I'm trying to but one of each of these. Is there some trick to NOT paying $10 in shipping?? There's no shopping cart that I can find. =/

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe
foreverlawst wrote:I'm trying to but one of each of these. Is there some trick to NOT paying $10 in shipping?? There's no shopping cart that I can find. =/

You pay once for $5 and then shipping is free for any purchases on the site for the rest of the day. There is no shopping cart. If you select 2 for the quantity, you get style drop-downs, and you can pick one for the first item and the other for the second.

ibexscribe

I have the Darth Vader LEGO alarm clock and love that whacking him on the head turns on the backlight, and that it doesn't stay lit long so my bedroom goes back to blissful darkness. I agree with others who say it's durable, but isn't overly stable. I knock Lord Vader over all the time. I have mine in the seated position and it falls backward a lot. They're easy to set the time on and mine hasn't lost or gained time on me (unlike my microwave, which is in an awful hurry to get to the future).

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
ibexscribe wrote:… mine hasn't lost or gained time on me (unlike my microwave, which is in an awful hurry to get to the future).

Maybe it's looking forward to an early retirement??

Nostrom0

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Nostrom0

Do these have an external dc plug or can they only be run on batteries?

Stash at CT

caderoux

quality posts: 2 Private Messages caderoux

Very good deal on these.

ibexscribe

Nostrom0 wrote:Do these have an external dc plug or can they only be run on batteries?

Mine cannot be plugged in.

jlafee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jlafee
Nostrom0 wrote:Do these have an external dc plug or can they only be run on batteries?

Only batteries, but they shouldn't need replaced for a very long time. We have a couple of the Star Wars clocks and we're still on the same batteries from when we bought them nearly 2 years ago. If you're worried about them dying and making you late, just replace them once a year.

bpr2

THE MUMMY GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!