WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lock, Stock, and Smokin' Marshmallows

We know it's been difficult. As months passed and seasons changed, waiting for an alternative to the potato gun only got more and more challenging. It may have been an arduous road, but your persistence has paid off. Finally, we have a solution. Finally, we've got marshmallows.
Marshmallow Fun Co. official site

rm9116

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rm9116

Santa armed the whole family for Christmas. A few notes from our experiences:

- our double shooter tends to clog. We haven't had that problem with any of the others (camo shooter, crossbow, bow and arrow style, and one of the regular ones)

- the mazooka is way cool. At this time it is reserved only for me, so that I can pick off the kids from the porch. (It's the only one that needs batteries, but the "whoof" when it shoots is worth its weight in gold.)

- if it is near freezing outside, the marshmallows go from soft to hard as rocks.

- monitor who gets the multi-shot weapons. Even the mildest person can get a bit crazy with the power of being able to shoot without reloading, but definitely keep your most agressive folks to a single-shot style.

Hope you enjoy as much as we have. Am thinking of picking up a few more so the warfare can expand when we have friends over.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rm9116 wrote:Santa armed the whole family for Christmas. A few notes from our experiences:

- our double shooter tends to clog. We haven't had that problem with any of the others (camo shooter, crossbow, bow and arrow style, and one of the regular ones)

- the mazooka is way cool. At this time it is reserved only for me, so that I can pick off the kids from the porch. (It's the only one that needs batteries, but the "whoof" when it shoots is worth its weight in gold.)

- if it is near freezing outside, the marshmallows go from soft to hard as rocks.

- monitor who gets the multi-shot weapons. Even the mildest person can get a bit crazy with the power of being able to shoot without reloading, but definitely keep your most agressive folks to a single-shot style.

Hope you enjoy as much as we have. Am thinking of picking up a few more so the warfare can expand when we have friends over.

oh man. i bet a hard marshmallow in the leg leaves quite a welt.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

rm9116

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rm9116
PemberDucky wrote:oh man. i bet a hard marshmallow in the leg leaves quite a welt.

No idea - legs were covered. I have teenagers - they aim for the head. Close-shots particularly painful and require retaliation.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

the cheetah marshmallow shooter is 15.98 with prime shipping at amazon. with amazons excellent return policy.

I always did like yardsales.

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

I like to walk around the neighborhood with these and say to strangers, "Come with me if you want to live."

But then I usually sadly eat my "ammo" as none of them ever do.

Suck it, Trebek.

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

Do these hold more than 10 marshmallows at a time? I don't want to get in any trouble...

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

redlyn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redlyn

How do these compare to the nerf guns?