WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kalencom Diaper Bag - 5 Patterns

Speed to First Woot:
2m 50.003s
First Sucker:
allenbeasley
Last Wooter to Woot:
julenek
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 44% of Kids Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 12% of Kids Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 22% first woot
  • 7% second woot
  • 28% < 10 woots
  • 19% < 25 woots
  • 24% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 19% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 15% one year old
  • 65% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 95% bought 1
  • 4% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

4%
4%
2%
1%
2%
3%
5%
6%
9%
9%
9%
6%
7%
5%
5%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
3%
3%
3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


Jamessir


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

Did someone say awesome lunch pail?

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jamessir wrote:Did someone say awesome lunch pail?


Complete with a place mat!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

emeister


quality posts: 19 Private Messages emeister

Some Kalencom Diaper Bags in action!
Kalencom Diaper Bag
Kalencom Laminated Buckle Bag Diaper Bag Features


[MOD: Different style bag.]

whatsamattaU


quality posts: 1071 Private Messages whatsamattaU

$24.99 tonight
The Ripstops were $31.99 when ebags had them in stock, 4.3 stars/5 reviews
http://www.ebags.com/product/kalencom/ripstop-messenger-diaper-bag/121584

$63.99 at Luggage pros, no reviews
http://www.luggagepros.com/kalencom-sams-ripstop-messenger-diaper-bag.shtml

amazon $40 for any of the comparable colors, with limited #'s-1 good review
http://www.amazon.com/Kalencom-Diaper-Bag-Ripstop-Green/dp/B0015B64DA

$68 green plaid, luggage pro
http://www.luggagepros.com/kalencom-sam-s-messenger-diaper-bag-green-plaid.shtml

gotta go, good night

kmf600


quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600

Women, please don't make your husbands carry this ugly thing around.

marista99


quality posts: 1 Private Messages marista99

This looks like a useful and easy to organize bag...too bad these are the ugliest patterned fabrics ever. Yuck.

jjkenobi


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjkenobi

Dudes and menfolk, just move along. Nothing to see here.

Fountain3586


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

These are CUTE! I'm young, mid twenties, already a mom, and really really want one..

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

tdemick


quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdemick
kmf600 wrote:Women, please don't make your husbands carry this ugly thing around.




Are you kidding?!? My husband and I are all about orange and the orange isn't girly at all. Just orange. That's the joy of orange.

thewootsman


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewootsman

mikel135


quality posts: 11 Private Messages mikel135

Can anyone weigh in on Kalencom vs Petunia Pickle Bottom? I know PPB is in a different range price-wise, but these look really nice so I'm wondering, what gives?

akerman1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akerman1
mikel135 wrote:Can anyone weigh in on Kalencom vs Petunia Pickle Bottom? I know PPB is in a different range price-wise, but these look really nice so I'm wondering, what gives?



My wife has one of these branded bags and uses it daily for our daughter. She is 16 months and this thing has held up very nice. The nice thing about the one we have (slightly different style) is that it has a vinyl feel to it and keeps stains from forming on the bag.

slrosenbaum


quality posts: 4 Private Messages slrosenbaum

We got one of these (or something VERY similar) when I was pregnant with our daughter. We used it for awhile and then noticed some things we didn't care for. It is a great size, but the pockets don't have any closures, so things tend to fall out. Because it is so large, its great for newborns when you're having to carry around a bazillion diapers (and we did cloth diapers which are much more bulky), but as she got older and needed less and less diaper changes, it became too big. With it being so big, it did get very heavy to carry around, and the strap became a little uncomfortable. Plus, little things (pacy's, some toys, etc) tended to get lost. We also didn't care for the magnetic clasp. Ours only had one (not 2 like in the picture), but because the bag doesn't have a zipper, if it ever fell over (and it most certainly did), EVERYTHING would come tumbling out. The changing pad it comes with is GREAT and we continued to use it even after we stopped using the bag because it folded up so nicely.

Overall, its not a bad diaper bag, and for the price, its a good value. I'm currently pregnant with number 2 and if the bag had a zipper in it, we would be in for one.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

slrosenbaum wrote:We got one of these (or something VERY similar) when I was pregnant with our daughter. We used it for awhile and then noticed some things we didn't care for. It is a great size, but the pockets don't have any closures, so things tend to fall out. Because it is so large, its great for newborns when you're having to carry around a bazillion diapers (and we did cloth diapers which are much more bulky), but as she got older and needed less and less diaper changes, it became too big. With it being so big, it did get very heavy to carry around, and the strap became a little uncomfortable. Plus, little things (pacy's, some toys, etc) tended to get lost. We also didn't care for the magnetic clasp. Ours only had one (not 2 like in the picture), but because the bag doesn't have a zipper, if it ever fell over (and it most certainly did), EVERYTHING would come tumbling out. The changing pad it comes with is GREAT and we continued to use it even after we stopped using the bag because it folded up so nicely.

Overall, its not a bad diaper bag, and for the price, its a good value. I'm currently pregnant with number 2 and if the bag had a zipper in it, we would be in for one.



congrats!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.