WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

World Wildlife Fund Games

If there's one thing kids like, it's games. If there's another thing kids like, it's animals! If there's a third thing kids like, it's pizza! And two out of three's pretty good, right? So we've got the animal games right here. You've gotta find a pizza on your own.

laurabny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurabny

I want them all!!!

As a teacher I was just thinking how cool indoor recess would be with these games!!!

Damn you woot for making me want to buy something else.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

laurabny wrote:I want them all!!!

As a teacher I was just thinking how cool indoor recess would be with these games!!!

Damn you woot for making me want to buy something else.

do it! for the earth!
FOR THE CHILDREN!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Just how many wild birds and squirrels were displaced from their cozy homes to make these games. And which countries children are not sporting the splinters so our children can store these games in closets never to be seen.

landfieldjc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages landfieldjc
ambergreen wrote:Just how many wild birds and squirrels were displaced from their cozy homes to make these games. And which countries children are not sporting the splinters so our children can store these games in closets never to be seen.

"Wood Type: FSC Certified from 'Well-Managed Forests.'"

They are made in China, and while the popular opinion is "sweatshop" working, it's more of honest factory production. Just for low pay.

We don't need to worry about squirrels, and wild birds have known homes. The ones to protect are protected.

These look great and intelligent. Mine will go in my coffee shop.

landfield@instagram