WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Action Shot 720P HD Video Camera Bundle

Speed to First Woot:
0m 34.998s
First Sucker:
SyvFasKo
Last Wooter to Woot:
killurbeer
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 17% of Kids Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 15% of Kids Woots
Top 20% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 5% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 19% < 10 woots
  • 22% < 25 woots
  • 53% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 4% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 83% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 86% bought 1
  • 9% bought 2
  • 5% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
46%
44%
10%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

swedishhomedecor


quality posts: 0 Private Messages swedishhomedecor

wasn't this for sale at the start of this woot off yesterday?

DaveInSoCal


quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

I have one of these. It's fun and the price can't be beat. Get three and give them as gifts.


witmanfade


quality posts: 0 Private Messages witmanfade

Meh, Why not...

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium

Links to 2 previous sale discussions of this same camera back in January here at Woot. The camera bundle was $50 then. There's lots of links to videos and info in the two previous discussions.

http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5325382

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5307314

mdgore


quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore

In Russia, camera wears you.

When do we get to buy souls?

marista99


quality posts: 1 Private Messages marista99

Isn't this pushing the "kid" category though? Is it designed for children or something? I mean, it might be interesting to strap this on my toddler's head and see the world from his perspective I guess, but it doesn't look like it's meant as any age child's product/toy really.

ghostofdavid


quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Can I mount this to a rifle?

Suck it, Trebek.

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium

Sounds like you can mount this little camera to pretty much anything. It looks pretty sturdy, so it would be great kids for play around with and film/photograph stuff.

I'm in for one. Going to use it as a cheap dash cam in my car. Never can tell when another meteorite might come streaking across the sky while you're driving!

NapkinNight


quality posts: 0 Private Messages NapkinNight

The basic camera and mount are $99 on the brand site http://actionshotcam.com/shop/action-shot-hd-camera/ and the H20 case is $25 -- seems like a good deal to me!

I got 2 - one to try and one as a gift.

jukmailbox


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jukmailbox

How big of an SD Card will it take?

KristinWeeks


quality posts: 0 Private Messages KristinWeeks

Interesting...

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium
jukmailbox wrote:How big of an SD Card will it take?



Included is a 2GB microSD card, but the camera can support up to a 32GB microSD card

ninjajim


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ninjajim

I bought one when they were $50 a month ago...kinda feel cheated now. A lot of stuff comes with it. Beats the price of a GoPro! Can I get a $10 refund?

Wookieedog


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wookieedog

Woot Off BuzzKill. putting this in the kids woot is like putting a canoe or a rugby ball in the tech woot. Not what one would look for in that area, and it is killing the woot off.

jem1981


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jem1981

anyone know why I had to pay 5 dollar shipping yesterday even though I had shipping unlocked already?? woot won't even write me back. I also bought some crappy chia seeds and flax seeds

EliseMiller


quality posts: 0 Private Messages EliseMiller

I wonder if you can attach them to a cat collar and see what that furry little booger is up to when you're gone

ghavo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghavo
jem1981 wrote:anyone know why I had to pay 5 dollar shipping yesterday even though I had shipping unlocked already?? woot won't even write me back. I also bought some crappy chia seeds and flax seeds



Shipping is only unlocked the same calendar day. If you purchased something on the 19th it resets the 20th.

zzzzzz.... snort.... zzzzz... What? Woot? Where? When? Why?.... awwww... spent money again.... yawn... zzzzzz snort... zzzzz... What? Woot? Where?.....

jem1981


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jem1981


ghavo wrote:Shipping is only unlocked the same calendar day. If you purchased something on the 19th it resets the 20th.



this was the same day i had purchased everything..that, the seeds and a thomas train.

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
jem1981 wrote:this was the same day i had purchased everything..that, the seeds and a thomas train.



was what you thought was the shipping actually the tax, and it just so happened to be a $5 tax?

that was fun while it lasted!

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium
jem1981 wrote:this was the same day i had purchased everything..that, the seeds and a thomas train.



Woot is probably super-busy because of the Woot-off right now. But they can look at your purchases and see the shipping overcharge. Just give them a few more days to get back to you. Perhaps send them a second email.

In regards to the side items: the free shipping extends to those too. I just double-checked. Nowadays, when I buy something off any of the Woot sites, I go back and look at all the side items to see if any might be good to get with the unlocked free shipping.

jem1981


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jem1981
etherium wrote:Woot is probably super-busy because of the Woot-off right now. But they can look at your purchases and see the shipping overcharge. Just give them a few more days to get back to you. Perhaps send them a second email.

In regards to the side items: the free shipping extends to those too. I just double-checked. Nowadays, when I buy something off any of the Woot sites, I go back and look at all the side items to see if any might be good to get with the unlocked free shipping.



thanks everyone. yeah pretty sure it was shipping not tax. it's not even letting me view my purchased items..I keep getting errors. woot is definately overloaded

jem1981


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jem1981
bpr2 wrote:was what you thought was the shipping actually the tax, and it just so happened to be a $5 tax?



Ahhh, i see now. I had asked them to cancel the chia seeds and flax seed but they never wrote me back. Seems they did!!!!!!!! and that's why I paid shipping on this camera but not the other items I purchased. sweeet, glad those chia seeds were refunded. Woot rocks

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium
jem1981 wrote:Ahhh, i see now. I had asked them to cancel the chia seeds and flax seed but they never wrote me back. Seems they did!!!!!!!! and that's why I paid shipping on this camera but not the other items I purchased. sweeet, glad those chia seeds were refunded. Woot rocks



Wow....Did Woot really cancel an order? I've tried to get them to cancel orders before and they said "No."

jem1981


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jem1981
etherium wrote:Wow....Did Woot really cancel an order? I've tried to get them to cancel orders before and they said "No."



Yeah they said no to me before too but I figured I'd try again on this order I regretted the seeds that is and they did it

HaveAWootDay


quality posts: 5 Private Messages HaveAWootDay

Got one of these a couple months ago from woot ... cant beat the price for something to have a little fun with ... I ahve attached it to our dog, I have attached it to a broom stick and run with my dog in the snow ... not full HD but looks great on facebook ... cant wait to put it on my motorcycle

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
swedishhomedecor wrote:wasn't this for sale at the start of this woot off yesterday?



AND I STILL MISSED IT!!!

Oh, well. I like the "new" price point.

jukmailbox


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jukmailbox
jukmailbox wrote:How big of an SD Card will it take?



thanks