0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

darktide00

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darktide00

sneaky sneaky!!!

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

aractor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aractor

Another monkey added to the growing collection!

And with the clicking, came the ticking, of the page that was no more.
Quoth the server, 404

nastyducky

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nastyducky

A friend bought one of these and gave it to her boyfriend's ex, who had not been nice to her.

The ex has a 5-year-old boy. He loves the monkey, the mom hates it.

My friend figures her stroke of genius in giving this as a gift more than constituted great passive-aggressive payback. I have to concur with that.

giic4ever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giic4ever

Bought a screaming monkey on here. My son was deathly afraid of it.

foosmaniac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foosmaniac

Does it have rubber arms so you can sling shot it for real?

dtreese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtreese

My kid is also scared sheepless of the screaming woot mokeys I purchased. It's funny.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

Screaming monkeys were $1.99 for regular size and $4.99 for giant.

This one is $3.99. So did the price go up for a regular or is this a giant with a price decrease?

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

I have a greyhound. She is a little weird. She basically will only play with a quickly thrown Kong/Frisbee outside only. Or these screaming monkeys. All other toys just bounce off her face. This thing she loves. The only problems that I have are that the screaming device is so crushable. They don't last unless I take them away from her. It is so happy and sad at the same time.

darktide00

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darktide00
BigRedDogATL wrote:Screaming monkeys were $1.99 for regular size and $4.99 for giant.

This one is $3.99. So did the price go up for a regular or is this a giant with a price decrease?

It's the small one, but the better one with a hood like we used to get. Not the imposter...

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

don't... need... more... monkey... must... resist...

free... shipping... unlocked... getting... harder...

mirt00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirt00

It is my dog's favorite toy. Thx Woot!

BigRedDogATL

darktide00 wrote:It's the small one, but the better one with a hood like we used to get. Not the imposter...

Is this a new color and cape or a re-release of an earlier one?

djstan627

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djstan627

ah, the days when this would show up on the main woot.com and not the kids.woot.com off-shoot during woot-offs.

::tear::

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
BigRedDogATL wrote:Screaming monkeys were $1.99 for regular size and $4.99 for giant.

The $3.99 ones are the original "good monkeys" and the $1.99 ones that came out later are considered to be of lesser quality.

the18thtee84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages the18thtee84

"One day. One deal" ROFL! Almost rubbing it in our faces...

bounrith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bounrith

I bet there are millions of this in some warehouse in the middle of America. And a tons more is on its way from China.

LunaVela

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LunaVela

It's actually extremely comical how difficult it is for me to resist purchasing this monkey considering the kid I would give it to is already deathly afraid of monkeys and has removed all monkey toys from her bedroom.... oh god I want to buy it....

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I needed three more of this monkey like I needed three more holes in my head. SO, guess what I did? Yup, bought three more of these monkeys!!

lichme

quality posts: 3023 Private Messages lichme

I love scaring the dog with these

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick

So many people's dogs love these, but my dog is terrified of them. Monkeys are his Kryptonite. I love them, though, so I keep getting them.

mdgore

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mdgore

My first monkey!!! I've always resisted, due to shipping charges, but today I bought something else and now have free shipping, so I get the monkey. Maybe I get another monkey today also. Why did I become Russian during post?

When do we get to buy souls?

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61

I just bought more,like I need them!!!!I have a shelve full,and I mean full!!!!! of monkeys,plus I gave lots of them to my grandkids,I would guess I have around 60.My wife thinks I am crazy,but I can'nt help myself,need more monkeys!!!!!!!!!!I would like more of the large one's that they only had once I think,then I only got two,thinking they would come up again,but no such luck.Woot bring back the giant monkeys one more time,please!!

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers
cobraman61 wrote:I just bought more,like I need them!!!!I have a shelve full,and I mean full!!!!! of monkeys,plus I gave lots of them to my grandkids,I would guess I have around 60.My wife thinks I am crazy,but I can'nt help myself,need more monkeys!!!!!!!!!!I would like more of the large one's that they only had once I think,then I only got two,thinking they would come up again,but no such luck.Woot bring back the giant monkeys one more time,please!!

Uhhh tell your wife I have over 200 Furby's - only my grandson is impressed!

Nice thing about the Monkey's is you can have fun right out of the box - no batteries, usb cables....on and on

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick
cobraman61 wrote:I just bought more,like I need them!!!!I have a shelve full,and I mean full!!!!! of monkeys,plus I gave lots of them to my grandkids,I would guess I have around 60.My wife thinks I am crazy,but I can'nt help myself,need more monkeys!!!!!!!!!!I would like more of the large one's that they only had once I think,then I only got two,thinking they would come up again,but no such luck.Woot bring back the giant monkeys one more time,please!!

I need a giant monkey, too. I could cheat and get one from Half Price Books, but it's not the same as a glorious monkey with a woot logo.

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude
the18thtee84 wrote:"One day. One deal" ROFL! Almost rubbing it in our faces...

lol I think it's time to change your tagline, Woot.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
baybei wrote:I needed three more of this monkey like I needed three more holes in my head. SO, guess what I did? Yup, bought three more of these monkeys!!

me too

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

cobraman61

Xchoppers wrote:Uhhh tell your wife I have over 200 Furby's - only my grandson is impressed!

Nice thing about the Monkey's is you can have fun right out of the box - no batteries, usb cables....on and on

Thanks I will tell her,then she will think,you are crazyer then me!!!LOL.

gkm2f

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gkm2f

My roommate bought one of these and loves to run around yelling "touch my monkey!" while the monkey screams.

ex-roommate, that is. he was a bit of a weirdo.

BigRedDogATL

aggiechick wrote:I need a giant monkey, too. I could cheat and get one from Half Price Books, but it's not the same as a glorious monkey with a woot logo.

I have 3 of the first giant monkey, with the Red Woot Cape. Make me a good offer and I will sell you one.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
cobraman61 wrote:I would like more of the large one's that they only had once I think,then I only got two,thinking they would come up again,but no such luck.Woot bring back the giant monkeys one more time,please!!

Woot offered the giant monkeys at least 3 time - Red, Green, Black

Anyone wondering about the price increase - the original sized monkey price went to $3.99 when woot went and had the GOOD monkeys woot branded. The last three monkeys (black with red flames, grey with Meta monkey, and green with owl) all have a woot! tag sewed on the leg and a paper woot! tag between the hands.

I have to admit, even though I got a couple of these at CES, it is REALLY hard to resist buying these.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

Neenie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neenie2

My first monkey. Thinking about taking it to work and making it scream, instead of me. Are they really that scary sounding? We'll see!

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Whatever you do, don't leave one of these on the floor by the bed so that you step on it (and activate it) while returning from the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Just don't. Trust me.

cobraman61

aggiechick wrote:I need a giant monkey, too. I could cheat and get one from Half Price Books, but it's not the same as a glorious monkey with a woot logo.

Yes you need the Woot logo,to make it a real Woot monkey,that's the only way I will buy them.

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

Finally! I've always wanted one!

almirar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages almirar

what a surprise, clicked on kids and saw the prize. almost couldn't believe it- got new monkeys!!! sweet

chrismdusa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrismdusa
kylecountryman wrote:Finally! I've always wanted one!

Ditto