WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fila Boys and Girls

Ah, childhood! What an innocent time, right? Magic, wonder, Fila clothes … wait, hold up, your kid doesn't have ANY Fila clothes? Well, good thing you're here, right! Jump on it, parent or guardian or well-meaning uncle-slash-aunt! Also, please talk to your kid about saying "spake" less. It's really not current slang at all.

cristinamic11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cristinamic11

Bought a track set last time, seems to run small and pilled the 1 st time I washed it. Cute though...

lolamarya


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lolamarya
cristinamic11 wrote:Bought a track set last time, seems to run small and pilled the 1 st time I washed it. Cute though...



:-( Thanks for that comment because I think these are really cute and was about to pull out the credit card, but if the quality is bad, I'll pass.

cristinamic11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cristinamic11
lolamarya wrote::-( Thanks for that comment because I think these are really cute and was about to pull out the credit card, but if the quality is bad, I'll pass.



I don't know if it pilled in the dryer, might be worth buying and hanging up to dry. I was disappointed too because its soft and super cute, looks comfy too, just wish I had bought a size up (jacket barely fits) and that it hadn't pilled.

angdia21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages angdia21

I bought a couple of sets for my girls 14/16 thinking that they would be a bit baggy...These do run a bit small. HOWEVER..the quality was great. I did not dry them in the dryer but rather "RackDried" them. Also bought a few basketball boys shorts...those fit absolutely wonderful! Again GREAT QUALITY! IN for a few more this time!

ascamp333


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ascamp333

I ordered the fila boys sweats the last time they had these and after they came and I put them away I realized the top was the size or ordered and the bottom was a size too small. I am not sure why 2 different sizes were sent when they are a 2 piece set. Also, after the first was wash the zipper fell off.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ascamp333 wrote:I ordered the fila boys sweats the last time they had these and after they came and I put them away I realized the top was the size or ordered and the bottom was a size too small. I am not sure why 2 different sizes were sent when they are a 2 piece set. Also, after the first was wash the zipper fell off.



Sorry for the problems with the outfit. You have a 90-day Woot warranty so please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

chaobell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chaobell

Just wondering what the difference is between the "boys" and "girls" sets. Aside from different colors and designs, they look like the same thing.

ascamp333


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ascamp333

Thank you for the info. I will do that!

jlhatter


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jlhatter

I bought the hot pink in 5/6 last time. It is decent quality and washed and dried just fine for me. But the pants are kind of strange. The pockets on the pants are lower than normal so they look a little weird and the front waistband pulls up over the top of her belly...kind of like maternity wear. Makes me laugh whenever she puts them on. But they are soft and comfy. My 4 year old has maternity pants. I don't think it's a matter of them being too big. The pants and jacket actually seem to fit her otherwise. She is a big 4 year old and typically wears a 5 so the 5/6 fits her nicely....sort of.