Staff

Poll: When my kid naps, I:
  • 24.6% - Nap too 292
  • 19.2% - Get a lot of done around the house 228
  • 21.6% - Usually just veg out on the couch 256
  • 29.3% - My kid never naps 348
  • 5.3% - Other (comments, please) 63
1187 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

connorbush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages connorbush

I do not have kids.

hodge96

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hodge96

I get dinner ready. Chopped, sautéed, assembled, everything but cooked. Saves time and hassle later, because none of the kids have ever slept around dinnertime. If I have a few minutes, THEN I nap.

Jesscah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jesscah

No kiddos here, I just hang out at kids.woot for sweet stuff to buy my niece.

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee
Jesscah wrote:No kiddos here, I just hang out at kids.woot for sweet stuff to buy my niece.

me too!
Of course, sometimes they have stuff that cats would like for toys.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

No kids of my own, but when I'm watching the nieces/nephew, and they nap, it's PlayStation time.

ellajosh39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellajosh39

Have toddler twins so I use nap time to take my shower and clean the house

mtrotter2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtrotter2

We don't do this with our kid but when our neighbors children take a nap or sleep for the night, sometimes the parents are either in the street drinking or going to someone else's house on the block to drink....but some do have a baby monitoring app on their phone......

cdaligou

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdaligou

I run errands usually. My husband studies a LOT, so I usually have the kids, and it's a lot easier to run errands without them, so when they sleep I leave them home with him and run out to get some stuff done.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I chose "Other" because I'm usually at work wishing that I could nap. I do make a point of napping with my son at least once on the weekend.

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

break out the sharpies for some shaming

(no, not really)

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

V is for Vasectomy. No kids! :D I nap whenever I want!

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

grnmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grnmom

What's a nap?