0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

ruby12402

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ruby12402

Sweet! That is one Christmas Present done!!! Thanks Woot!!! You Rock as always!!!

Ruby

jeraden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jeraden

So..... got mine a few days ago that I ordered in the wootoff. Personally even for $10 I don't think it's worth it. The plastic is extremely thin and flexible and just feels cheap. I know, $10 is cheap, but still...

Both of the tires have some obvious flaws in them - where there is extra plastic residue, like plastic from the molds dripped out on them and then dried. I used a utility knife to cut them off.

The entire steering mechanism is plastic on plastic, secured by a plastic clamp. The result is that it's actually extremely difficult to turn, as the plastic causes too much friction for my 2 year old to even turn the wheel. There is no way to make it any looser though. Maybe I can squirt some oil in it or something heh.

So I dunno, for $10 I wasn't expecting much, but you are probably better off spending another $10 and getting one that is actually more useable/better built.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
jeraden wrote:So..... got mine a few days ago that I ordered in the wootoff. Personally even for $10 I don't think it's worth it. The plastic is extremely thin and flexible and just feels cheap. I know, $10 is cheap, but still...

Both of the tires have some obvious flaws in them - where there is extra plastic residue, like plastic from the molds dripped out on them and then dried. I used a utility knife to cut them off.

The entire steering mechanism is plastic on plastic, secured by a plastic clamp. The result is that it's actually extremely difficult to turn, as the plastic causes too much friction for my 2 year old to even turn the wheel. There is no way to make it any looser though. Maybe I can squirt some oil in it or something heh.

So I dunno, for $10 I wasn't expecting much, but you are probably better off spending another $10 and getting one that is actually more useable/better built.

My two year olds trike was the same way. I agree with everything you said, whole heartedly. I wouldn't purchase this again, EVER.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.