WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Footed Coveralls with Attitude!

Shoes are great and all but the effort. Oh, mercy, THE EFFORT. Spare me the socks, the shoelaces, the velcro, whatever. I just want to get to the my feet getting warm part. We may be a little old to wear footsies, but that doesn't mean we can't live vicariously through our kids. Three cheers for laziness; three cheers for warm feet.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I just bought Daddy's Little Football for my niece & nephew who are expecting a boy in June.

What did you buy?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

Why oh why do these not come in 12 months size. I am crying right now these are so cute.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
mjpowers12 wrote:Why oh why do these not come in 12 months size. I am crying right now these are so cute.

Not crying (yet) but definitely in the same mind set!!! My son could definitely look sharp in a suit for his birthday!

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Woot is god of make your own shirt. Why don't these come in toddler sizes too? China, Taiwan and Mexico can manufacture anything you tell them to.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

mangoset

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mangoset

Where are the adult sizes?!?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mangoset wrote:Where are the adult sizes?!?

That was the Forever Lazy that we sold a while back.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Once you step into size 12 months with footed coveralls, it technically becomes sleepwear and has to be certified FR or "flame resistant". That is why these cute little outfits don't go higher in size - it is a different treatment and process.

tigerfish313 wrote:Not crying (yet) but definitely in the same mind set!!! My son could definitely look sharp in a suit for his birthday!