zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3651 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

great reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/KidKraft%C2%AE-2-Slat-Rocking-Chair/dp/B004NZCZLA

lichme

quality posts: 3016 Private Messages lichme

Product Page with some more color options, and replacement parts if needed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I had a little black rocker when I was little. I used it a lot. I ♥ rockers.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Yet another example of how much elderly people and youngsters have in common. Both LOVE rocking chairs!

Along with not being allowed to drive, having trouble making it to the potty, and smelling funny.

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

zener

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zener
doomtothee wrote:Yet another example of how much elderly people and youngsters have in common. Both LOVE rocking chairs!

Along with not being allowed to drive, having trouble making it to the potty, and smelling funny.

My youngster almost 3 can drive (toy electric cars and steer on my lap without airbag) Usually makes it to the potty...and sometimes smells funny but he cleans right up and still has that new kid smell.

I was actually ready to buy one of these, the EX says they are dangerous but shes no longer the boss so I figured id ask other people that are more neutral. Im betting on the neutrals since I myself arernt exactly neutral and when she says no its like putting a sign on hole in a fence that says 'dont look in hole'

Miranda03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Miranda03

I hope you don't seriously let me your kid drive on your lap while the vehicle is moving. May be siding with the ex on this one.

zener wrote:My youngster almost 3 can drive (toy electric cars and steer on my lap without airbag) Usually makes it to the potty...and sometimes smells funny but he cleans right up and still has that new kid smell.

I was actually ready to buy one of these, the EX says they are dangerous but shes no longer the boss so I figured id ask other people that are more neutral. Im betting on the neutrals since I myself arernt exactly neutral and when she says no its like putting a sign on hole in a fence that says 'dont look in hole'

mishy611

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy611

*squeals* had my eye out for a perfect baby shower gift. In for 2!

sweetconcorde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetconcorde
zener wrote:
I was actually ready to buy one of these, the EX says they are dangerous but shes no longer the boss so I figured id ask other people that are more neutral.

If a tall glass vase on your coffee table is safe then a rocking chair would be safe,too. My kid has a rocking chair at grandma's and frequently tries to use it in heists and stunts (standing on it, jumping off it).

jenfish3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenfish3

Getting two of these! One for my little girl and one for my nephew! They have good reviews!

kinnick40

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kinnick40

Our 18 month old twins have rocking chairs that Grandpa made for them and they LOVE them. They are a little smaller than these though. They've been climbing into them since they could climb and now rock like crazy and use them to stand on and reach things. Or rock standing up. Dangerous? Well, one has rocked so hard he's launched himself out the front a couple times- he thought it was hilarious. It's more dangerous to the dog if she lays too close to where her tail can get rocked on.

hizzeraud

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hizzeraud
Miranda03 wrote:I hope you don't seriously let me your kid drive on your lap while the vehicle is moving. May be siding with the ex on this one.

^this is why woot forums need a like button.

msilverstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msilverstone

So Woot, when is this item from 6 days ago shipping?

msilverstone

msilverstone wrote:So Woot, when is this item from 6 days ago shipping?

ok that was quick ... to be delivered today.

msilverstone

msilverstone wrote:ok that was quick ... to be delivered today.

bottom rocker part was cracked, side was becoming unglued. Cannot order replacement parts on their website (nonspecific error occurs when I try to place the order) and emails are going unanswered. What gives with KidKraft's non-customer-service and defective items sold through Woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

msilverstone wrote:bottom rocker part was cracked, side was becoming unglued. Cannot order replacement parts on their website (nonspecific error occurs when I try to place the order) and emails are going unanswered. What gives with KidKraft's non-customer-service and defective items sold through Woot?

Yikes, sorry for the problems. KidKraft CS is usually very good. Have you checked your spam folder?

Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

msilverstone

ThunderThighs wrote:Yikes, sorry for the problems. KidKraft CS is usually very good. Have you checked your spam folder?

Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Thanks for your attention! I finally got a response to my 2nd email to KidKraft, claiming that my requested parts are now en route to me via FedEx. I have no explanation for what went wrong on their website to order the parts, or why there was no response to my first email.