WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Shirts: Everybody's Doing It

The most important thing to teach your kids about shirts is when it is and is not appropriate to not wear one. Going to the beach? No shirt! Going to Chez Ooh La La with your girlfriend's parents? Probably shouldn't show up au naturale. Then again, they are French, and you just never know with those guys.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KID SIZE HOODIES!?!?!??!

You bet!!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bortwein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bortwein

Thank you for including Childish Side of the Moon!

marycari

quality posts: 2 Private Messages marycari

How is this the first time I'm seeing Childish side of the moon?!?! I want it in a tee!!!

bortwein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bortwein
marycari wrote:How is this the first time I'm seeing Childish side of the moon?!?! I want it in a tee!!!

It just fell off the Top20 chart after 6 weeks on there but you can still find it in the "all designs" section of shirt.woot.
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/childish-side-of-the-moon

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

So, does one save the $5 shipping by ordering the exact same shirts from shirt.woot rather than kids.woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sarahat wrote:So, does one save the $5 shipping by ordering the exact same shirts from shirt.woot rather than kids.woot?

No, shipping is free here as well.

It's the same sale though in both places. It's the first time we've sold kid's hoodies so we wanted to call attention to it over here.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

liquidsmoke420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages liquidsmoke420

Dark Side FTW! In for 2!

robbinlynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbinlynn

UM - has anyone who ordered a kids size actually GOTTEN one? I ordered the kid's small- which is supposed to be 14.5" or so across the chest. The hoodie I got measures 18.5-19" across the chest - obviously an adult small. A bit big for my 7 y.o.! I have emailed support@woot.com, but my experience with their service has not been the best, and I am a bit despairing at this point. My son LOVES the hoodie and he's SO disappointed. I really want the kid's size, but at this point I am afraid the best I am going to get is a refund.

robbinlynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbinlynn
robbinlynn wrote:UM - has anyone who ordered a kids size actually GOTTEN one? I ordered the kid's small- which is supposed to be 14.5" or so across the chest. The hoodie I got measures 18.5-19" across the chest - obviously an adult small. A bit big for my 7 y.o.! I have emailed support@woot.com, but my experience with their service has not been the best, and I am a bit despairing at this point. My son LOVES the hoodie and he's SO disappointed. I really want the kid's size, but at this point I am afraid the best I am going to get is a refund.

Yep. I was right. Refunded. I am glad they gave me my money back, but my son is really upset. I am going to hesitate before I order the kid's hoodies again.