WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Paddywhack Lane

In the real world, it's generally not the wisest idea to have our kids talking to mice and rabbits, so the much better alternative is to get them a playset like this. It'll also save you a lot of money on not having to make a life-sized butterfly costume.

llippitz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages llippitz

Are there no kids of color (like my grandchildren) on Paddy Whack Lane?

ke7bo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ke7bo
llippitz wrote:Are there no kids of color (like my grandchildren) on Paddy Whack Lane?

http://www.paddywhacklane.com/meet-the-kids/

It appears not. That said as children they can play with any toy should you or their parents let them. They look fun enough for imaginative play, perhaps you can find additional diverse characters in another toyline that the grandkids can use with the treehouse. It still looks to be a fun play set.

sonja711

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sonja711
llippitz wrote:Are there no kids of color (like my grandchildren) on Paddy Whack Lane?

They are from Parker CO, I don't think that there is much in the way of diversity there. Pretty town though.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arrrrgggghhhh. These are so cute. I wish my nephew was old enough for them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders