conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3367 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Great reveiws (4.8 out of 5.0)on the Contempo chair

http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Contempo-Highchair-Classic-Pooh/dp/B004O4DHF8

lichme

quality posts: 2779 Private Messages lichme

polizzi82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages polizzi82

I have 2 of the Winnie the Pooh high chairs with my 8 month old twins. The chairs adjust in every which direction, are easy to clean and hold the babies in securely. I didn't think we needed anything more than our Bumbos but-as always-Mom was right and feeding time is much neater and convenient. These are good for TV watching as well, especially now that my baby boy is crawling all over the house!

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

I have the Comtempo in a different color, and I would gladly pay $80 again (the cheapest I was able to find it anywhere), so this is a great deal! Other high chairs have a few features that this one is missing (like a removable booster seat or a "parent tray" to set your feeding cup out of reach), but we have a small apt, so this one folding flat is what sealed the deal for us. It's very easy to quickly fold it down. The other stuff is just frills we don't need. The different heights are VERY convenient, since we don't actually have a table, and can comfortably use different seating for us. The recline is nifty too, for younger babies. It's also very easy to fold up and take to a friend's house for babysitting.

steperl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steperl

Just bought the meal time - circa chair. Anyone see any reviews for this?

trepto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trepto

Another parent very happy with the Contempo. Tigerfish hit all of the major points, I think; I would just add that the chair is relatively light, but doesn't come off as flimsy. Ours came with an extra seat cover that wasn't mentioned on the box, so that was a nice bonus.

tinhi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinhi

what the difference between the graco contempo and meal time chair?

jellyrolly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jellyrolly

We have the Contempo in another pattern and love it. I'm kind of a neatnik so I would clean it pretty thoroughly after messy meals and it's still looking like new and ready for its third occupant. The fabric is great and easy to wipe down. No complaints here. I would definitely buy another Contempo if we needed another highchair.

ewilliams

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ewilliams

We have a Contempo too, and just want to add to the positive reviews above. Easy to open/close, and it folds up to be pretty thin and easily storable. No complaints. Great product.

frogstachio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogstachio
tinhi wrote:what the difference between the graco contempo and meal time chair?

Looks like the major difference is that the Contempo chair folds flat.

allibear612

quality posts: 2 Private Messages allibear612

I have the contempo high chair (but not the winnie the pooh patterned one - wish we did, I love it! So adorable).
Pros: removable tray cover made for easy ish cleaning, fold flat design was very nice for storage, seat cover did wipe clean relatively easily, sturdy design
Cons: removable tray cover didn't cover the sides of the tray, so I often washed the entire tray, seat cover was not machine washable and I really wish I could just toss that thing in every once in awhile, cover also had a lot of crevices that got pretty nasty and were difficult to clean
Other thing to note is that it has a little snack tray underneath the normal tray, which was nice for a quick dry snack between meals. Only thing annoying about this is that it made the seat a bit more restrictive to get the kid in and out and as a result my daughter outgrew this at a relatively early age (17 months) due to her long legs. You can adjust the height to allow them to eat at the table with you rather than on their own tray, which would have been awesome if my daughter fit into it longer. Also the foot rest is designed weird and may as well not be there (sits too far back).

Overall not unhappy but if I have extra money when we do kid #2 I may decide to replace it.