5%
5%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3642 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out what fellow wooters had to say about this when it was last offered on 1/21/13

http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5316972&pageindex=1&replycount=29#post5317478

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

How about some feedback from folks that bought it last time. Have you tried it out yet?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lichme

quality posts: 3001 Private Messages lichme

Summary: This is a fanny pack that also doubles as a bench for your kid to sit on.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:Summary: This is a fanny pack that also doubles as a bench for your kid to sit on.

Or literally, a fanny pack - for your kid's fanny. *snerk*

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3642 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

here's a nice overview for you from the baby nari website

http://www.babynari.com/cms.php?id_cms=6

JeffQ

quality posts: 6 Private Messages JeffQ

"Nari, Queen of Scots", eh? Weird coincidence: I was just reading about child actress Quinn Cummings, who happens to be the inventor of the HipHugger. (She sold it to Baby Nari a decade or so ago.) Cummings played Lucy MacFarlane in "The Goodbye Girl", whose mother's (Marsha Mason) boyfriend (Richard Dreyfuss) performed the screwiest Richard III ever. Richard III (whose bones were confirmed discovered just 7 days ago) was defeated by Mary QoS's great-grandfather (Henry VI), who was also Elizabeth I's (the crazy Queen of this monologue) grandfather. Is James Burke ("Connections") writing this down?

tantris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tantris

If you send me $17.95 and a self-addressed stamped envelope, I will tell you how this can be converted into a hands-free baby carrier by using nothing else than a popular 3M product.
Wait, if you act now I will throw in free instructions how to attach a cup-holder to a baby.

daniel940

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daniel940
ThunderThighs wrote:How about some feedback from folks that bought it last time. Have you tried it out yet?

I bought one last time 'round. I think it's a miracle, I love it for my 2-yr old. My wife never likes any labor- or time-saving device I buy; she, true to form, doesn't care for it. She says it digs into her hips (she's skinny as a rail, but so am I). I explained to her that it's not an anti-gravity device, but she prefers to carry our clingy little one around the house the old fashioned way. Me, I love this thing.

wannabear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wannabear
JeffQ wrote:"Nari, Queen of Scots", eh? Weird coincidence: I was just reading about child actress Quinn Cummings, who happens to be the inventor of the HipHugger. (She sold it to Baby Nari a decade or so ago.) Cummings played Lucy MacFarlane in "The Goodbye Girl", whose mother's (Marsha Mason) boyfriend (Richard Dreyfuss) performed the screwiest Richard III ever. Richard III (whose bones were confirmed discovered just 7 days ago) was defeated by Mary QoS's great-grandfather (Henry VI), who was also Elizabeth I's (the crazy Queen of this monologue) grandfather. Is James Burke ("Connections") writing this down?

Is James Burke still alive?

Radar5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Radar5
lichme wrote:Summary: This is a fanny pack that also doubles as a bench for your kid to sit on.

That's the first thing I saw!

etennill

quality posts: 1 Private Messages etennill

I bought this last time as I'm a sucker for all forms of baby carriers. My opinion of it is a resounding 'meh'.

It does save my arms, but when my 20 month old is down the carrier is really in the way. If he is up for an extended period it starts to hurt other areas like my back and opposite hip despite adjusting it in different ways. I can't switch sides with the thing either without it being a big to-do with the snap, the velcro, adjusting my shirt back in place, etc. The other really annoying feature is the zipper on the outer top edge of the seat is constantly snagging my sleeve.

I've found myself leaving this in the car more often than not.

soozenw

quality posts: 7 Private Messages soozenw

I can't figure out why someone would want one of these which only has one carry position, instead of a multi-use carrier, like a Boba or OnyaBaby. I'd rather spend the extra money to be able to use it for much longer, in more than 1 position.

mmmariah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmmariah

I've had one for over a year (my kid is 17 months old now).
I actually just used mine today at the aquarium. I love it, the only places I think it's good for are places like the aquarium and the zoo (also used it there)... places where you might be putting your toddler down a lot and not want the hassle of a full-on carrier. I do use a regular carrier a lot around the house and at stores. With this Baby Nari, they can sit facing toward you or away from you, which is nice if they are looking at things like fish or animals...

I would never want to put my baby in a forward facing baby carrier.
Check out the diagram of the hips, etc - why you wouldn't want to use a forward facing carrier here:
http://theecofriendlyfamily.com/2012/02/babywearing-why-forward-facing-isnt-for-you/

nicoble

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nicoble

I am a babywearing mom - both of my children used several different carrier over the years ( 20 plus? ) and we tried this contraption last weekend at a friends house.
I did not like it... My daughter at 2.5 years of age is used to beeing carried with and without carriers and positions herself in a way that makes carrying easier for me - however - on this belly shelf she sits strangely and I have to hold her - not in the butt area but higher which in turn gives me a back ache faster than without a carrier. It doesn't allow side changes, it is bulky, daughter didn't seem overly fond of the experience and it is only possible to access the bag when the child is on the floor( imagining yourself at the coffee shop with this thing and having to put down your child and then somehow convince your toddler to stay put until you wrestle this thing open ... In my ergo I don't get a back ache, my child is safely contained and I can reach the pocket in the front easily ( and it is big enough for my wallet, a diaper and some wipes).
This baby device is overpriced for sure for what it does ...